Advertising & Soliciting on LoveShack

Hello Everyone!

I sent an email to LoveShack a couple of days ago but have not heard back yet and I am inpatient.

SO, whats the policy on this? Do I pay LoveShack for it, do I need to become a member?

I have a Mary Kay home business, and would like to put feelers out on LoveShack, but I also don't want to go against terms of use etc.

Can anyone shed some light for me?

blind_otter

It is against loveshack policy to post advertisements. I always report them to the mods.

• Author

ok then. thanks ;) it is ironic to me that in between the posts is an advertisement for netflix!

bluechocolate

But I'm sure you could pay for a banner ad. Isn't there a link on the front page - loveshack.org - which says - advertise on this site?

blind_otter
But I'm sure you could pay for a banner ad. Isn't there a link on the front page - loveshack.org - which says - advertise on this site?

there's your solution. Pay for a banner ad.

also afaik, people who have paid memberships don't have to view the banner ads.

bluechocolate
yeah there is an add for shutterfly but no where for me to inquire about a banner ad.

There is from this end, but I'm in the UK so maybe not much help to you.

https://adwords.google.com/select/OnsiteSignupLandingPage?client=ca-pub-1694211969298927&referringUrl=http://ads.loveshack.org/adframe.php%3Fn%3Da3a85713%26zoneid%3D10%26source%3Dburstmedia%26target%3D_blank&hl=en&gl=GB

The continuing development and ongoing operation of LoveShack.org is paid for by premium subscriptions from members and by paid banner advertising. This banner advertising is furnished to us by several reputable agencies which deal exclusively with Internet advertising. Those with premium memberships do not see the banner advertising.

It is against LoveShack guidelines to place advertising of anykind, solicitations for products or services, links to commercial sites or any other kinds of commercial information within a post.