I hate my job! (anyone work in insurance?!)

I have had it with my job. I've been here for 10 months, and it's ridiculous. I was hired as a sales trainee in commercial insurance. I had no previous knowledge of the field, but was promised that I would receive all the training I needed to succeed. I received plenty of book training. I self-taught the material on my own and took tests to get certified. In January, they LITERALLY threw a large file on my desk and said, "jump in." I was given very little assistance at first, with the advice always being, "you learn best by doing." So I did just that. I did a pretty good job, and up until today, I've sold 23 new accounts. I make mistakes from time to time, but I'm learning and I felt pretty confident in my abilities. Another person in the office retired and I was hired to take her place, so I've done that. Since then, I've had clients get very rude with me over the phone and in person about the change of their assignments. It's made me cry and be stressed about it. I've gone to management, and had very little given to me for help. Just today I had one of my managers get an attitude with me over having my work "looked over". It set me over the edge! I have been asking for help for MONTHS and NOW they're trying to lay down ground rules when I'm 6 months into selling? Doesn't it seem a little ridiculous? They're worried about errors & omissions claims (which is a good thing to be worried about, since my deductible I would pay for it is $10,000!!!!!!!!!) however, I think they handle things incorrectly. I got a very...brisk...talking to about it. And I received a MEMO. A memo?! Are you kidding me? I took this job b/c of the opportunity for growth and education. I have a 4 year degree in another field and I'm beginning to think I want out. Does anyone have any advice for a recent college grad (a year ago) who feels TRAPPED?! Please help!

Fear the Wall of Text!

After battling through the fierce undergrowth of characters piled upon other characters with not a break in sight I finally reached daylight.

My thoughts as I finally encountered freedom, "If she's not happy, why is she still there?"

So if you're not getting what you want, not enjoying the way you're being treated, and not enjoying the job, then go! Jobs, like relationships, can't be forced into being enjoyable.