Freezing in this office...

basscatcher

I hate cold offices. This place has always been so darn cold..

There are a few overweight people and a couple older women who've complain its too hot in this small duplex sized office building. The building is sectioned into two halfs and each end has its own furnace/AC unit.

Unfortunately my zone is ran by the other side and its do damn cold. I have one little floor register for the whole lobby zone. It always blows out cold air (even in the winter months).

I have a porcelun heater sitting under my desk that I have running every day of the damn year. This is utter ridiculous.. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I need some heat... Can I get some heat...

• Author
basscatcher
i have a fever so if you want some of this your more then welcome to it

The fever or the warm body?

prfrogkisser
I hate cold offices. This place has always been so darn cold..

There are a few overweight people and a couple older women who've complain its too hot in this small duplex sized office building. The building is sectioned into two halfs and each end has its own furnace/AC unit.

Unfortunately my zone is ran by the other side and its do damn cold. I have one little floor register for the whole lobby zone. It always blows out cold air (even in the winter months).

I have a porcelun heater sitting under my desk that I have running every day of the damn year. This is utter ridiculous.. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I need some heat... Can I get some heat...

Can you call the maintenence staff and have them adjust the vents for you? You can also request a small space heater. Im sure if they are nice they will gladly make some adjustments for you.

I guess you need a T-STAT fairy:laugh:

• Author
basscatcher
Can you call the maintenence staff and have them adjust the vents for you? You can also request a small space heater. Im sure if they are nice they will gladly make some adjustments for you.

I guess you need a T-STAT fairy:laugh:

I have the space heater.. I actually have two. One under my desk and a long floor board one that trips the circuits..

Maintenence can't do anything about it. Its the way the bldg was built. The ducting and electrical are all screwy.

• Author
basscatcher
the body the body..... do with it what you will

Does biting, scratching and abuse count? You know sexual activity has a tendency to break my fevers and make me well when I'm sick..................

Break a sweat and get the release of juices flowing.

OMG its been overdue. I can tell my mind is warping.. :rolleyes:

Does biting, scratching and abuse count? You know sexual activity has a tendency to break my fevers and make me well when I'm sick..................

Break a sweat and get the release of juices flowing.

OMG its been overdue. I can tell my mind is warping.. :rolleyes:

the way i'm feeling you could do what ever you want and i wouldn't complain:D

prfrogkisser
I have the space heater.. I actually have two. One under my desk and a long floor board one that trips the circuits..

Maintenence can't do anything about it. Its the way the bldg was built. The ducting and electrical are all screwy.

Well that totally sucks:mad:

Well at least you dont live in Florida where its hot and humid:cool:

If you have an outside door close by you can let it open for a few minutes. Let some hot air in.

But getting all hot and bothered works also hehehe...

blind_otter
the way i'm feeling you could do what ever you want and i wouldn't complain:D

you're such a hooer. :p

What about our beloved child, Floccinaucinihilipilificate???

OP - I am freeking freezing right now. Our office building has two a/c units because the building is big. The one on my side works really well, the one on their side works horribly. SO they crank up MY a/c and I shiver while they roast. It makes no sense.

I'm so feverish and phelgmy. I wish I had someone to make me tea and rub my head. RIGHT NOW.

you're such a hooer. :p

What about our beloved child, Floccinaucinihilipilificate???

OP - I am freeking freezing right now. Our office building has two a/c units because the building is big. The one on my side works really well, the one on their side works horribly. SO they crank up MY a/c and I shiver while they roast. It makes no sense.

I'm so feverish and phelgmy. I wish I had someone to make me tea and rub my head. RIGHT NOW.

forgive me, i'll rub your head for you since you rubbed mine the other night and we ended up floc

• Author
basscatcher

Are you sure you aren't in my office? Both ACs have been running for the past week. Its gets to 65 degrees F outside and they crank up the AC...

I wore sandels today to work to show my pink toenails and they feel frostbitten... The space heater doesn't blow on the floor. I'm thinking about sitting on my feet like I do at home in my office chair. hahaha:lmao:

NTB--You wouldn't know what to do with me.. haha A guy once said to me "WOW- I need to look out for those quiet catholic girls..Damn I never suspected. :o "

blind_otter
forgive me, i'll rub your head for you since you rubbed mine the other night and we ended up floc

flocing in the bedroom. See? We even finish each others' sentences.

• Author
basscatcher

Hmm NTB-- I don't share.. You should have told me you were already involved with my friend Blind_Otter. I don't take seconds or anything after first. I'm gonna go cry in my pillow now when I go home. You broke my heart.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:D i knew i made a good choice with you :D

haha A guy once said to me "WOW- I need to look out for those quiet catholic girls..Damn I never suspected. "

sweetheart i went to catholic school :D i know all about that i'm pretty sure i can keep up

• Author
basscatcher
sweetheart i went to catholic school :D i know all about that i'm pretty sure i can keep up

My little Hells Angels boy had a hard time...:o

Gosh I miss that guy..