CLEARLY this woman is annoying

There's a woman at work who has some kind of verbal tic. I think.

She says "CLEARLY" all the time. Like, at the beginning and end of every other sentance. Clearly, this could get annoying after a while. I mean, it makes you sound strident and bitchy, CLEARLY.

Don't get me wrong. Clearly, I am guilty of being unprofessional in my speech. But that's because I'm younger than everyone, clearly. I say "like" and "um" and "awesome" and "cool". Clearly, I change it up occassionally.

It doesn't bother me that much because CLEARLY it's not intended to piss me off. But CLEARLY someone needs to let her know. Just not me.

You CLEARLY need to poke her fruckin eye out and then just CLEARLY blame it on your uterus.

Annoying people should be maimed.

a4a

You CLEARLY need to poke her fruckin eye out and then just CLEARLY blame it on your uterus.

Annoying people should be maimed.

a4a

Smack her with your Uterus instead that way it will be it's fault!!:lmao: :lmao:

i have an annoying coworker who says the same sentences/phrases/words all the time. it drives me nuts, and the way she fake talks over the phone is almost bipolar and I think she is bipolar. she talks to customer "she is very nice in a very fake way" she talks to another operator who is not a customer "she is very evil and mean" - very bipolar. if women were presidents or governors or even senate, ensure that their support staff is 75% male, otherwise NOTHING will get done. I guarantee an all woman workforce is inferior to an all male workforce no matter what the job is.

• Like 2

I have a coworker who always says"o.k." after every dang sentence, even if it doesnt' make sense. So many people have told her about it but she still does it, o.k.

Whenever she is talking I try very hard to listen to her words but all I can hear is my inner voice saying "o.k " when is it coming?, when is she going to say it?"

It is truly hard to pay attention to what she is saying. Lately I try to avoid her unless absolutely necessary.

People who have had treatment for tourette's can still have verbal tics. It can't be any worse than, um, the crap other people do at work.:p

I have a girlfriend who says, "Let me tell you something..." CONSTANTLY

She also constantly says "Oh, I can top that..." and "Well, just for ****s and giggles..."

Those are her three pet phrases.

It does get annoying.

However, MOST people have some dumb thing they do constantly that they're not aware of. So if you're seeing it in someone chances are there's something about you that annoys someone else.

• Author

Clearly, I do. Since I say "cool" a lot. Unprofessional. But Clearly, I just need to vent about this because clearly I can't do anything about it.

I think she doesn't like me anyways. She's always super fake with me. Brittle. Like a sorority girl or something.

Well enjoy her .... have some fun at her expense or not.

Reply to her questions with the phrase Crystal Clear.

"Yes you made that Crystal Clear".

a4a- chocolate it's just not for breakfast!

Well enjoy her .... have some fun at her expense or not.

Reply to her questions with the phrase Crystal Clear.

"Yes you made that Crystal Clear".

a4a- chocolate it's just not for breakfast!

Oh yeah, I like your perspective.

• 3 weeks later...

She says "CLEARLY" all the time. Like, at the beginning and end of every other sentance. Clearly, this could get annoying after a while. I mean, it makes you sound strident and bitchy, CLEARLY.

Don't get me wrong. Clearly, I am guilty of being unprofessional in my speech. But that's because I'm younger than everyone, clearly. I say "like" and "um" and "awesome" and "cool". Clearly, I change it up occassionally.

It doesn't bother me that much because CLEARLY it's not intended to piss me off. But CLEARLY someone needs to let her know. Just not me.

Clearly... :p

Clearly, I am laughing my ass off right now...Reminds me of the annoying yet funny things my mom says and her 'misprouncing' the actual word she means! My sis and I cannot even LOOK at eachother without cracking up! So when we have a family gathering, and mom says one of her 'words' I don't even look up and make eye contact cuz if I do, I'll lose it...So, I try to deep breath and pretend that 'word' wasn't so funny!

Clearly, like, totally, uhmm, yeah! Cool!

One word I really HATE now, my 16 year old neighbour says it... For-shiz-o. (For sure) That just drives me INSANE.

When I was younger and in highschool, the big word was, "right on!"

• Author

i remember "bitchin'"

Also, my ex swears that no one in the midwest or south said "Awesome" until after Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I beg to differ, but I was too young back then.

Awesome!

I say dude a lot, dude. At work, it's CLEARLY inappropriate.

I say dude a lot, dude. At work, it's CLEARLY inappropriate.

LOL! Dude, word-up.

I do say "eh" alot. But most Canadians do.

This is too funny. I have a new co-worker on my sales team. This kid drives me nutts. He says "UM" and "you know" after every word. I want to ring his neck! It Clearly drives me crazy!

OMG-

When I worked at the corporate office for the bank, this "upper level" gal used to ask in a high pitch voice "Can I ask you a quicky"? when she had a question!

It drove everyone crazy! She would come across the hallway and everyone would hope she wasn't asking them!

:lmao: :lmao: I worked with someone who would use my name at the start of every sentance. It felt like every second word was my name. CLEARLY

I really used to get wound up about it.:D

I actually do work with a woman who has tourettes , but she dosent bother me . NOW this drives me nuts, my bf's ex wife ,only on the phone talks in this breathy phone sex operator voice all the time, I've met her in real life and she dosent talk like this .I want to do my phone sex operator voice when she calls. Its just so rediculously annoying.blah

wow this reminds me of my buddy back in college who use to start everything with "true story" and then end it with "say word"

but we got him outta that phase.....4 of my buds and me made a promise that no matter where or who we were with if he did that it would be time to pull his pants off.

so after a couple of outings and him walking home half naked he stopped saying it

NOW this drives me nuts, my bf's ex wife ,only on the phone talks in this breathy phone sex operator voice all the time, I've met her in real life and she dosent talk like this .I want to do my phone sex operator voice when she calls. Its just so rediculously annoying.blah

Maybe she works the "sex chat lines" I here it pays well:D