should i leave or stay?

well i have this company i have been working for almost a yr for.the company didn't have a mgr when i first started working there and i did the mgr reports and money situation going till we got this mgr. then we got this mgr in june of last yr. she is lazy and does shotty work and blames me and the reciever for her mistakes. which are hers. well after working 6 mths there she doesn't know my job and she won't let me take time off. she tells me that i have to work a full yr before i can get 5 days off? my other coworkers have had 10 or more off but she won't let me and i am getting burned out. and also i am just a sales person and she wants me to be oncall every day even on my days off. and also the health insurance is bad: no vision or dental and medical deductable is 1200$. and after almost working 1 yr they give u pts to get free flying miles(work in airport) toward 1 free ticket. well i got it and now they are going to stop that and give me 1penny for every mile. screwed screwed. would u quit?

curiousnycgirl

I don't know if I would quit without another job lined up, but I would most definitely be looking!

CaterpillarGirl

Can you talk to someone in HR? Specifically outline what this mgr is doing and ask to see the company rules on vacation and your job contract.

I would wait to leave a job until you have something else. It sounds like you should start looking around to see what is in your area though. Good luck!

;)