I am so embarrassed!!!

travellingman

Oh my god, I'd feel like less of a fool if I had crapped my pants front of her.

Anyway, had a meeting with one of my partner companies today, and we ran longer than expected, so I offered to go to the deli near my office to get everyone sandwiches. One of the women at this partner firm is really into me, and embarrasses me with complements anytime we all get together. This is not the EA I've talked about elsewhere, but this chick is hot and she's very bright.

Well, I barely got out of my seat before she asked if she could come with, and of course I said OK. After we got to the sandwich shop, we put in an order, and waited for them to make our food. And we waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. And while we were standing there, the song "Uh Oh Uh Oh Falling in Love" by Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine started playing on the radio. And just as Gloria started with an "uh oh", I did the unthinkable - I SANG ALONG! - TO A GLORIA ESTEFAN SONG!! 6 months building a great reputation with this woman, and now she sees me singing the lyrics of the gayest song this side of a Barry Manilow record.

Now my excuse is an old HS girlfriend really liked this stupid tune, but still I don't know what came over me. Walking back to our meeting, I tried to deflect what I had done by bringing up some stupid detail of the project we're working on, but there's no way to recover your reputation after you've sung along to Gloria Estefan.

slubberdegullion
...there's no way to recover your reputation after you've sung along to Gloria Estefan.

Ya may as well just move to Borneo and live with the tribesmen now. :laugh:

Then again, it could have been worse (barely). It could have been a WHAM song... :sick:

Imagine if you'd been singing along to Gloria Estefan AND crapped your pants!

Now that would have been embarressing!:love:

But seriously...

If a girl is really into you, you could probably pick your nose and eat it in front of her, AND lay a big wet juicy fart on her, and she'd think you just the funniest, cutest, mostest guy ever.