My male doc is hot but I need a physical exam done

lovestobesexed

The female doctor that I was going to has moved, now I have been seeing this male doctor for such things as a cold or minor issues.

Now he wants me to have a fully complete physical done by him.

And I am feeling a little uneasy.

I know when my female does a pap or rectal exam on me, I have no problem with it.

Now he is going to do this to me.

The problem is that when the female doc is doing that to me, I get really wet and I dont want this to happen when the male doc does it.

But the physical is coming up this week, and I am getting sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Any suggestions.

• Author
lovestobesexed

I have tried but no one wants to take on more patients.

there are only male docs at this clinic.

Most are older he is the youngest one there.

I know hes a doctor and he has to do what he has to, but what can I do to make myself more comfortable.

There will be a nurse in with us, but still.

spread eagle like he pokes and probs

Can't you go to the woman DR who moved to another practice? How far did she move, like out of Town?

Keep looking and postpone that internal. DO NOT go if you feel this uncomfy. If possible, go to a walkin clinic and see if any female DR's are around to do that internal for you.

• Author
lovestobesexed

She moved 600 miles away so I will not be going to see her.

We need the exam done this week, for our company health insurance, its a yearly thing.

Ugh!! I called the doctors office and told them that I am very nervous about having a man do this. They assured me that they would talk to him and let him know this, and there will be a female nurse there with me.

I am thinking that I cant back down from this one::mad:

It's not as if you'll be the first woman you've ever seen who's done that. Relax. He probably couldn't tell who's who from that angle he's seen so many.

Ok. Try not to worry about it and remember HE is a professional. I'm sure he's seen alot of uncomfy people having these internals.

Good luck!

slubberdegullion

Your doc has seen it all. Don't waste another second worrying about it.

You can try to use some humour if that helps. During my last stem-to-stern physical, the doc was putting on the rubber glove when he asked, "OK, ready for this?" to which I replied, "Yea, go ahead, just don't enjoy it."

Your doc has seen it all. Don't waste another second worrying about it.

You can try to use some humour if that helps. During my last stem-to-stern physical, the doc was putting on the rubber glove when he asked, "OK, ready for this?" to which I replied, "Yea, go ahead, just don't enjoy it."

:lmao: My hubby says to his DR "Have your fingers grown longer or something?" LOL! Sick ... :laugh:

• Author
lovestobesexed

thanks for the info

I laughed at this

reservoirdog1

Couldn't resist these quotations:

"Whew! Thank you, doc. You ever served time?"

"Oww... you using the whole fist there, doc?"

Kudos to anybody who gets the reference.

• Author
lovestobesexed

I was talking to my hubby about this, its his doc too.

He said when his doc does the rectal, he says this is hurt to hurt you more than its going to hurt me.

:love:

• Author
lovestobesexed

ok, so my physical was on Friday.

I was dreading it so much.

Nothing like being in stirrups and being told to relax by a gorgeous doctor. :love:

All in all, its done for another year. :cool:

He made me feel more comfortable by telling me that most women are uncomfortable getting a physical by a male doctor.

He said its all in the job.

So now I feel much better.

Glad it went ok. I see you're in Canada. I'm in the UK and I'm fairly sure that no female patient would have to undergo a smear test with a male doctor unless there was a female nurse also in the room.

Nothing like being in stirrups and being told to relax by a gorgeous doctor.

:laugh:

Male docs are professionals too.

I'm in the UK and I'm fairly sure that no female patient would have to undergo a smear test with a male doctor unless there was a female nurse also in the room

Well I don't know about anybody else but I prefer there not be an audience to my exams. It's bad enough having it all hang out in front of one person. I figure as long as there are other people within hailing distance, nothing really horrid can happen.