Irrational Fear Of Rejection With Job

As you all must have seen in my previous posts, i got let go of from two jobs in a row, only after a small period of time. You all might also remember, i have started a new job.

However, everyday, at my new job, everything I do, is turning into a constant fear that I may not be doing my job right and I'll get fired again. Eventhough I'm there a few weeks, if i make a small mistake, i'll obsess over it the entire day and think i'll get fired. Every Friday, I get panic attacks at my desk (though I am able to mask it well) that I'll get called into the office to get fired at the end of the day, heak, every single time a meeting with management goes on I'm thinking they are probably talking about what a lousy job I'm doing and to fire me soon.

I know this is "irrational", but the thoughts are I guess what you call obssesive. I feel miserable everyday of my life because of my fear of getting fired from another job yet again. Living with this feeling inside me everyday is not easy, there are some days I'm so depressed, I can't eat the whole day! I'm stressed about this, and I'm getting married in 6 months, and moving in with my FI next month. I plan on seeing a nut doc ASAP (when my health insurance kicks in, assuming I don't get fired before then! LOL!-comical relief). But does anyone have advice to give me to help me get by in the meantime? I can't take being the way I am, nor can i take loosing another job. Help?:(

You have to keep telling yourself your fears are based on what happened before and not what's happening now. Force yourself to think of the task at hand and not worry about the future. And by all means eat! Every day, focus on being your very best. Small mistakes are forgivable, especially if you catch them so don't worry about that.