I'm attracted to a girl at work. Should I go for it?

We both been working there for atleast 2 years now, but I've never asked her to go out to lunch or on a date. She works in a different part of the office so I hardly ever see her. I am very attracted to her and want to ask her out to go eat or on a date, but how do I approach this without it being weird because we work in the same office. I'm afraid of rejection and having the entire office find out about it. Plus, she looks atleast 2 years older than me. How should I do this?

It's simple, just ask her. The worst that can happen is she might say no.

Who cares? Its not the end of the world, if it doesn't happen, you'll find someone else.

Good luck - keeps us posted as to what happens.

............without it being weird because we work in the same office.

You can't.

I'm afraid of rejection and having the entire office find out about it.

They will.

Plus, she looks atleast 2 years older than me. How should I do this?

Don't do anything. I'm serious. Unless you're really smooth with girls, you won't come away unscathed.

Teimour Radjabov

****.. most guys are so goddamn lazy...

Look..

The social retard will go up and be like "OMG HI WILL YOU GO OUT WIF MEEEEE" or some lame **** like that.

The socially savvy man will chat her up, guage her interest levels and take it from there.

Talk to her, convey your personality, starting with attraction, be playful, be indifferent, tells stories that convey value without bragging, eye contact, vocal projection and bodylanguage are KEY KEY KEY. When you know she is into you, THEN you move into building comfort and rapport, if you start with comfort first she will be your friend, not a lover! :)

Never verbalize what you two will do, if you will go out, have sex, etc whatever, it's not spontaneous, besides it's much more fun to have her thinking she is seducing YOU and not the other way around.

Not only is this genius, and am i a genius, but this will not get you in trouble or feel weirded out at work at all.

chat her up and see if her body language says yes. if her body language says i'm too busy for you, save your dignity and don't ask for a date.