what would you do?

our boss is lazy and not motivated only by selling on the floor. we do all her duties and our duties too. so we told her boss and now the boss came to her and she is upset with us. I feel alittle bit embarrased that she knows what I said and sometimes she deserves it. i feel bad that she is hurt by it but sometimes i don't since i am her slave worker. i suffer from such anxiety cause i wanted to make my job alittle easier and it just made her not happy with us.

also there is a coworker who is abrupt and always short with me and goes downstairs with her coworker friend and i know she is talking about me. i told her i didn't like the way she was talking to me and she is still doing it. so i told the boss we all hate about it and she is going to find out what is making her so mad. i am kinda scared to deal with this cause i don't know how she is going to react. i don't know who to be loyal to except myself since they hate me for what reason i don't know. i also am mad that i let the abrupt coworker stay in my house when we had the hurricane and had lights and she didn't and i envaded my privacy and now she treats me like poop. what would you do?