office sexual relations

lovestobesexed

I started an emotional relationship with a co-worker. I am married but lonely at home, hubby likes to keep to himself, shows me no affection or passion. So my coworker and older married man and I became very friendly as most of the time we are the only ones in the office. He is what I need in my life, he takes time for me, he touches me and he cares about me and my feelings.

One day I was feeling pretty down about my marriage and he asked what was wrong. We talked about my situation and he said he would never treat any woman without passion and caring in their lives.

Then he gave me this big hug and it felt so good, then he started to tell me that if we were together he would never treat me this way.

We started caressing each other and we both totally enjoyed.

One thing led to another and before you know it, he had his pants down and we were playing. No, we did not have sex, but we both had our pants down in the office.

We still do this on a daily basis and I enjoy it, but feel awkward at times because of what we are doing. But again I really like it. I would like it even more if he would make love to me but he has made it clear that it would not be happening ever.

So is he just doing what he is doing because he thinks I need it, or does he like it too. Not sure what to think, because any thought of us making love and he is outta there. I know that he loves his wife very much, so not sure why he gave into me.

I feel so sexual towards him and when we work in the office, it creates some static.

What to do?

end it and have no passion in my life or just keep doing it and feel good at the time and then feel guilty later.

Please help

I dont know what to feel anymore

Dont get me wrong I love my husband but due to his health he cant maintain sexual relations, I know he loves me, he just does nothing to let me know that he does. I am more his caregiver than his wife.

That's a sucky situation to be in. First of all, I think the guy you're messing around with is a liar. He says he would never hurt a woman blah blah blah.....uhhh where's his wife? At home crying b/c her husbands giving his love and affection to another lonely housewife at work? Because of your husbands health you guys don't have sex, and he's not there for you emotionally either, right. You notice, so he probably does too. What, does he think- his wife is fine without sex or love? If he doesn't know you're cheating now, he'll put it together eventually. But men are sometimes blind to the obvious so you should talk to him, explain everything (except maybe the cheating, thats up to u) and maybe he'll try to make things right or if the problems are too big for you two to handle, maybe u should seek counseling

I've noticed u on a few posts, and it's really starting to bother me. It really seems that this is a "non-issue" for you and that you are looking for sympathy/attention from whomever. One second u are posting about how hard it is and that you are trying to save your marriage and be devoted to your husband. The next your talking about how "big" your f*ck buddy is. Make up your mind, and then maybe people can give you justifiably good advice.

I've noticed u on a few posts, and it's really starting to bother me. It really seems that this is a "non-issue" for you and that you are looking for sympathy/attention from whomever. One second u are posting about how hard it is and that you are trying to save your marriage and be devoted to your husband. The next your talking about how "big" your f*ck buddy is. Make up your mind, and then maybe people can give you justifiably good advice.

I agree - this appears to be a plea for attention rather than a plea for advice.

I will *take the bait* though and ask this of the OP: Why are you staying with your husband?

Get to a marrage counselor and try to work on your marriage you aren't getting what you need from h and in turn you are turning to this man ... EA can be bad because it will make you disconnect with your h especially if your not getting it home!! Do u love your h ? Do you think you can salvage what is left or is it hopeless.. The main thing is your h don't deserve what you are doing and you need to come clean and see what happens !! Good luck

...he started to tell me that if we were together he would never treat me this way.
He's a liar then. What about his wife?

But again I really like it. I would like it even more if he would make love to me but he has made it clear that it would not be happening ever.

So is he just doing what he is doing because he thinks I need it, or does he like it too.

Of course he likes it.

...any thought of us making love and he is outta there.
Guilt.

I know that he loves his wife very much...
No he doesn't, if he did, he would never have done these things.

What to do?

end it and have no passion in my life or just keep doing it and feel good at the time and then feel guilty later.

Yes end it, and your marriage.

Dont get me wrong I love my husband but due to his health he cant maintain sexual relations, I know he loves me, he just does nothing to let me know that he does. I am more his caregiver than his wife.
Talk to him, or divorce him.
We started caressing each other and we both totally enjoyed.

One thing led to another and before you know it, he had his pants down and we were playing. No, we did not have sex, but we both had our pants down in the office.

We still do this on a daily basis and I enjoy it, but feel awkward at times because of what we are doing. But again I really like it. I would like it even more if he would make love to me but he has made it clear that it would not be happening ever.

So is he just doing what he is doing because he thinks I need it, or does he like it too.

I don't mean to offend you but this cracked me up when I read this bit. You paint this image of the two of you dropping your pants regularly at work and not doing much more. Perhaps he has a fetish for working with no pants on? Or maybe both of you should try a nudist camp. So when do the pants tend to come off? After lunch, after a big meal, so you can relax more? Or maybe when it gets hot and the air conditioning doesn't work too well? Maybe you should keep the pants dropping to once a week instead of on a daily basis. Be careful though if you're only dropping your pants to your ankles and not completely removing them, you might trip over and injure yourselves.