Help -- Any Corporate Christmas Gift Ideas???

I work in a law firm and I have been given the task of selecting a gift for our clients. The partners are picky. They don't want chocolate/candy and they don't want fruit. And it has to be something that an office can share. They have basically shot down every gift idea I have selected. Has anyone ever had this task? Does anyone know of a gift that will blow them away? Or better yet, what would you want to receive in your office this year??

We have done the gift cerificates to Honey Baked Ham Before..

and The Popcorn Factory with large cans of popcorn.

Intimate clients that we know real well we have done Gift Certificates to shops they might like to shop in..Saks..

money is always nice … but since it's clients, not employees, consider a restaurant gift certificate, because everyone enjoys a complimentary meal.

the best holiday gifts ever brought to the chancery are the baked goods – not healthy, but we all possess a sweet tooth in this place. LOL, you'll find people regularly prowling the two breakrooms looking for sweets!

how bout nuts? theres a great company in michigan that does nuts mail order . they are real classy and real expensive.... the address is:

K O E Z E dot com (minus the spaces)

Priesters also has an excellent nut/chocolate gift selection for larger groups -- we ordered a huge basket of goodies for my in-laws one year, and it was the talk of the holiday. For MiL, we got their mix pecan selection, which she really really enjoyed.

slubberdegullion

Oh, I don't know about the nuts. Some people have allergies which can be dangerous.

I like the idea of restaurant gift cert's.

I work for a healthcare aganecy and we always give out the small square daily desk calendars, with our logo and everyday has a different saying on them, the doctors office LOVE to get these. I have already had a few ladies asking if we are giving them out again this year.

I own several businesses and have done a whole range of things. The biggest hit by far has been home baked chocolate chip cookies. I pay my ex mother in law to bake them and they are sealed in zip lock baggies and then put in decorative bags (Oriental Trading) with tags and cards. Depending on the size of the client, they get multiplle bags.

Another success was a product called Pecan Yummies. They are pecans with a crispy sugar coating and are delicious. The woman who does them can customize them with your business card and can ship them for you if needed or have them shiped to your office. They are baked fresh and have a decent shelf life and are VERY addicting. http://www.pecanyummies.com

• 1 month later...