LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Feeling excluded

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th February 2018, 1:17 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippychick3 View Post
I donít even like camping but feel super hurt and left out.
Be happy they didn't ask you!
See, if they did ask you, it's likely you would have turned down their invitation, because you're not a camping girl. And by turning it down, you would have knocked out any further chance with them.

Now, everything's still possible.

You can still bond with them. If there's anything you really like (minigolf, bowling?), you can initiate conversation over that, and drop the hint, like: Wouldn't it be great if we could arrange a night out at...? Or to (younameit)?
And you start from there.

Or you could just say: Hey, if you arrange anything besides camping trips, let me know! I'd love to do something fun with you guys.

There's a chance they might think you were just not interested, as you decided to do something else on NYE.
justwhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote