Does my boss have a crush on me ?

BarbieeFinee

I mean, I'm starting to have a crush on him.. i have this strong feeling of tension/attraction between us in my gut I never felt with anyone.

He hired me with only one question: why do you wanna work here?

He's a boss that keeps to himself and all about business, but he flirts with me a lot. For example, he took a garbage can and just started putting trash all over my station. I was freaking out and said "what you doing? stop!!" and i tried to grab the garbage can and we both couldn't stop laughing, and he said "I'm just trying to help you." Them, he swept everything up. I thanked him and he said "you're welcome sweetie."

The same night, I came to work 2 hours late because I couldn't find a ride, and he was 100% okay with it. I needed a ride home, and he agreed to take me home. However, he had to take a guy home. He took him home first, drove all the way back to the store, then took me home. Why make 2 trips? He flirted with me the ride back and told me to text him whenever I need anything.

He talks a lot about picking me up. He bets often that he can pick me up with two hands.

He called me his girlfriend, and he likes to place his hand on my shoulder.

He's always asking me to work on my free days. One time he texted me to see if I can work on a day I was supposed to work. I responded with "im on the schedule for today" then later he sends a picture of the schedule that was meant for someone else. If he had the schedule right there, why even text me? The same day, he took someone off the station I wanted to work at just because I wanted to work there.

Whenever when we pass by each other, he gives me intense stares.

He tries to know who's in my family and wants to get to know them .

He also texts me for no reason sometimes. He hasn't made any plans yet, but we'll see how it goes in the future.

Your boss does seem to like you a lot, but it's hard to tell if he's romantically attracted to you. From what you have described, it sounds like you're some cute innocent young girl working for him. How old are you guys? Are you sure he's single? What is the nature of your job?