LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Get used to it

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Old 9th August 2017, 12:23 PM   #1

Get used to it

Somebody said on the street to me that I can get used to him not giving a **** about my refusal to eat insects.

I broke his teeth and his nose.. and told him to get used to that.
Then I stomped on his ribs, heard them crack and I told him to get used to that.
Old 9th August 2017, 12:27 PM   #2
Established Member

You know, out of curiosity I googled your user ID yesterday, because I had a feeling about you. I found some posts on other boards that were a little bit alarming, so I was wondering when we were going to get to this here on LS.

And here we are.
Old 9th August 2017, 12:28 PM   #3
Established Member

That's a problem.

Reacting to words with violence is not a good plan. You could have been arrested for assault.

Being proud of the damage you caused is also troubling.

You would have been better served by simply ignoring this person & walking away
Old 9th August 2017, 12:33 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorillaTheater View Post
You know, out of curiosity I googled your user ID yesterday, because I had a feeling about you. I found some posts on other boards that were a little bit alarming, so I was wondering when we were going to get to this here on LS.

And here we are.
I'm not and never was somebody you want **** with.
Because I won't take it.