ok so got this new job about a month and a half ago. the first day i started i was working with this cute girl. ive worked with her a couple times since. she is still in high school and i am 2 years into college. im not the real talkative guy at work cause i need to watch what i say cause i know i offened people easy. but i think she and i hit it off really well. sometimes i catch her looking at me. but i guess i could be telling myself something thats not she could be looking in my general direction

i tend to make big deals out of things. my problem is should i ask her out. if i do and things dont go well then i know things will be weird at work but if things dont then things are gonna be great. im an optimist but i just scared that things might go wrong. even if things do go well i know that nothing will develope much cause shes leaving for school in the fall and im leaving the country for 2 years.

oh what to do. what to do. what to do.

Originally posted by L_and_P21

even if things do go well i know that nothing will develope much cause shes leaving for school in the fall and im leaving the country for 2 years.

oh what to do. what to do. what to do.

I don't see anything wrong with dating as long as you are honest about your future plans. Nothing wrong with hanging out and doing things together. You might find when you leave that you have a great friendship with someone.