LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Anyone familiar with SAP (ERP) or any other relevant system apps?

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elswyth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th July 2017, 7:53 PM   #1
Established Member

Anyone familiar with SAP (ERP) or any other relevant system apps?

Hi all,

So I have gone ahead with the decisive choice to take up an entirely different job role to what I'm currently at and with an entirely different company. I am to hand my notice in anytime from now to next week.

This new job role entails the use of SAP primarily and other notable system/database applications. When I had recently interviewed for this role, I had said that my skills on using SAP was fairly novice but I believe their keen on me to start using the entire system immediately. I'm not sure on training because the company it's with are fairly intricate with their areas of work.

Does anyone have any basics on SAP or has anyone used it before? All I know is that it's an ERP and obviously used for data management/product info handling but nothing more.
DarrenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2017, 12:02 PM   #2
Established Member

I would strongly advise that you ask on a specialized forum, e.g. StackOverflow.
knabe likes this.