LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

My Male Friend Co Worker Is Back

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree137Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st May 2017, 12:58 AM   #76
Established Member

Update: Not Ghosted.

My friend responded to my text messages. He's happy to hear that I'm not upset with him and the reason why he didn't respond because he had a busy weekend and he hates when I give him "negative" feedback for not responding to me in the timeframe I'd like for him to respond.

Whew! Now I can peacefully get some rest.

Thanks for reading.

Love must be called from its plane, love must be born again to be free...Rumi
Tressugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2017, 7:45 AM   #77
Established Member

is "busy weekend" code for, sleeping with my girlfriend, that i live with?

have you two had sex?
Old 1st May 2017, 10:18 AM   #78
Established Member

Ugh! I'm sure of it too. No we haven't had sex.
Old 1st May 2017, 11:22 PM   #79
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tressugar View Post
Ugh! I'm sure of it too. No we haven't had sex.
rest assured, he wants too.
Miss Clavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2017, 6:08 PM   #80
Established Member

He's No Longer Talking To Me After Seeking The Truth

Well after nearly a year of knowing my male co worker friend. I decided to ask him the question of all questions.

Now keep in mind I only asked because of the amazing connection we have. Not only by my standards, but his as well.

I'd asked him if he loves me. His response was, "no love, but respect and admiration for you."

I was hurt beyond repair. I didn't respond. He never contacted me again. I'm still reeling. I miss him and became despondent. I'm going to the doctor's soon to see what can be done to get me out of my funk. I'm to the point of no return. Hopeless.

My friend was my only ray of light in my life. I lived because of him. He made everything a-okay. He's my soulmate. Now I have nothing and nobody. I'm alone again in this world.

Some ppl never get to experience the beautiful amazing connection my friend and I had. I guess that is what I should focus on in order to move on. I'll never forget him and I hope he'll never forget me.