LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

I screwed up the date of my apartment showing

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Old 6th October 2016, 1:21 PM   #1
Established Member

I screwed up the date of my apartment showing

I thought it was tomorrow and not today.

I ran out and did errands before tidying up. The place wasn't trashed - I don't trash my place and did my weekly cleaning yesterday, so floors, cabinets, bathroom etc. were clean.

But there was a tornado of clothes and blankets and a bunch of dishes drying on the counter that I normally put away in the morning. My boyfriend had to wake up early and dress for a special event so it was like Where The Wild Things Are had a house party in my closet.

Aaannnndddd our bowl was out in the kitchen.

I don't know if I should email my landlord and apologize. I feel really stupid.

They let us break our lease early and move to a top floor unit because our neighbors are really irritating.
blackcat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2016, 1:28 PM   #2
Established Member

Hey :)

Don't worry, it is what it is.

Take a deep breath, run a hot bubble bath, put a few tea light candles around the bathroom.

Soak and relax.

It's nothing that can't be fixed.