LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Situation with Doctor

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th August 2016, 2:08 PM   #16
Established Member

You need to report this clown to the state medical board or if you're not in the US, whoever his supervising agency is, which you can google. I wouldn't even go back to him. I'd report him right now. What a creep.
Old 28th August 2016, 4:48 PM   #17
Established Member

Was your doctor very explicit in his advances? I tend to believe you are not the first victim of his. You should report to the medical board of your state. Sure, he can argue against your complaint (as I assume you didn't record your conversations as evidence?); but if there are other female patients with similar complaints, the medical board may look into it.

Next time when this happens, you should call the doctor out firmly and terminate your doctor-patient relationship immediately.
sc0316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2016, 6:53 PM   #18

Yes, some of his advances were forward, when he first started it was right on the line so you would look crazy/paranoid for confronting him. Towards the end, before the religiious discusion, he amped it up. I didnt record him, but I have thought about comfronting and recording it in the last session.

He tried looking for problems in my marriage. I definetly know now that this is something he does routinely. His poor wife and children. He a.loser. He's the worst type of predator with access to women and claims to be religious. He has a good reputation in the community which is why I want to record him.
Tigerdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2016, 8:16 PM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerdawn View Post
Yes, some of his advances were forward, when he first started it was right on the line so you would look crazy/paranoid for confronting him. Towards the end, before the religiious discusion, he amped it up. I didnt record him, but I have thought about comfronting and recording it in the last session.

He tried looking for problems in my marriage. I definetly know now that this is something he does routinely. His poor wife and children. He a.loser. He's the worst type of predator with access to women and claims to be religious. He has a good reputation in the community which is why I want to record him.
Besides asking about your sex libido and your marriage, did he explicitly ask you to meet outside of your office visits? How did you turn him down? Did he touch you inappropriately? Can you give concrete examples of what inappropriate things he said to you?

Also, I'm not sure why you brought up religion a few times. His claiming to be religious has nothing to do with his ethical and professional conduct. I don't buy your conclusion that he felt embarrassed because you mentioned some religious figure.

Last edited by sc0316; 28th August 2016 at 8:38 PM..
sc0316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2016, 11:04 PM   #20

I dont want to explicitly state what he said, I dont want it allover google, but yes he mentioned going out for lunch. When he didnt get the response he wanted he tried to play like he was joking. He has a very charming funny personality. He hides behind it so that if he's.called on it he say he was joking. Very manipulative. All I know is after the discussion about this religious guy we know he stopped flirting. He is affliated with a religiius hospital and one of his coworkers attends church with him. He is very conscious of his reputation because he's a leader in his church. He would literally be two different people in front of his staff and me.

I agree that religion has nothing to do with professional ethics.

Last edited by Tigerdawn; 28th August 2016 at 11:07 PM..
Tigerdawn is offline   Reply With Quote