LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Inappropriate coworker

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th July 2016, 8:17 PM   #16

Just tell him to F off once and for all. No need to get his wife or HR involved.

Be direct, be a little mean if you have to. Make it clear.
thecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2016, 8:50 PM   #17
Established Member

Just an update. I had to report it to a manager and senior co-worker this week. I wanted to be moved away from him because his comments were making me too uncomfortable. He whispered "love you" the other day, then the next day asked me if I heard what he whispered. And he still asks me to go to dinner.

They are talking to him tomorrow. I've definitely learned my lesson about giving out my personal number to people now.
five2nine is offline   Reply With Quote