Found his motive!!!

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t55276/

Quick catch up: A guy that used to work with me offered me a job as his assistant, and kept calling me, and insisting that we 'meet' so we could 'discuss the position', and whenever he'd supposedly talk to his boss about me, we had to 'discuss' that. But whenever I'd meet him, he'd tell me what his boss said in one sentance, and then waste my time talking about nothing. In the time it took for him to convince me to meet him, he could've told me what his boss said :mad: I finally quit contacting him, and haven't talked to him in a month, except one day last week when he stopped by the dealership, and he asked me where the GM was...

So now you're up to date:

Well, now there's a rumor going around (one of my current co workers filled me in) that creepoid and I are having an affair :mad: This guy makes me sick! There's NO WAY I'd ever have an affair with him :mad:

I didn't get the job working with him *thank God* because the nasty pervert apparently pulled out his wee wee in front of a customer! And now, this customer is suing the company he works for, and he'd been asked to resign...which he did...so the job as his assistant is no longre available, since he's no longer employeed there.

And now I find out that Mr. Creepy and I are supposedly having an affair :sick: I should've known better. I should've never had anything to do with him, but I had dollar signs in my eyes, and now here I am :mad:

Happenes to the best of us. Open your eyes and don't make the same mistake again - let men take advantage of you (that creep is actually trying to improve his image by adding you to the background).

As for rumours... you don't need proof to spread rumours, they come and go as the wind blows. Don't get yourself killed over it!

People are always going to talk crap about you behind your back.

You know the truth and that is all that matters.