not sure about this interview

I took a half day at work last week to attend 2 interviews. For one of the positions, I originally had a phone interview last Tuesday with the recruiter....just a day after applying for the position. It went well and she immediately scheduled me for an interview on Friday and asked me to fill out an application and bring 3-4 references with supervisor references.

Later by email, she had asked me to provide work samples and I spent a lot of time trying to look for and prepare relevant samples that I put into a portfolio. I interviewed last Friday and it went really well...I met with the recruiter I had had first contact with as well as the person who would be my direct manager. It was actually funny, because I had been to this location before where a meetup group was held...but we didn't remember each other personally since the group was large. It made good ice breaker conversation. She showed me around after the interview and introduced me to a few people. She told me to send her an email and let her know what I thought of the job position later that night, which I did.

On Monday, the original recruiter reached out to me and asked if I could come next day to meet one of the owners who wasn't there in Friday as they wanted to get someone hired asap. The interview seemed to go well and she invited in the original manager I would work directly with that I interviewed with last week. She asked if I was familiar with all the software and I said yes...thinking she meant the usual MS word, excel etc. The other manager pointed out that I said originally that I had no graphic design experience (which they said wasn't a deal breaker) so I clarified and said no, I don't have any Adobe illustrator and graphic design program experience, but that I am familiar with basic office software. I got really paranoid that they thought I lied, when she just didn't explain what she meant by "all the software". At the end, the owner said she thought I was a nice woman, but it was up to the other manager regarding the hiring decision. So I thanked them both and shook hands with my would be direct manager twice and exited the interview. I never got told when to expect the decision. I reached out to the original recruiter who was my point of contact the following day and said it was a pleasure to meet the owner and asked when to expect a decision to be made. This was Wednesday and it is Friday now. The 2nd interview was Tuesday. I still have not gotten a response and would hope even if I was declined she could have at least said so. I also noticed the CL ad was updated like an hour and a half after my interview. So I'm not sure what to think. I would at least hope they would let me know either way after all of that since they wanted to hire someone asap. My point of contact would reply to emails right away, so I'm feeling really blown off. :(

Edited by pink_sugar