I have a crush on a not so newly hired colleague working in our company. She's been with us since September as a temp and has been offered a regular full time position and she accepted. Initially, I was not physically attracted to her, but since she works in my team, I developed these feelings for her. I now find her more attractive physically. We spend quite some time together if not 1 on 1 or in a group talking work related and even personal related stuff. When it goes personal, we just connect easily like we're good friends. We share lots of similarities and have the same type of humor.

But, she's married. I knew that in the beginning and I didn't plan on liking her the way that I do now. I just like her and the more we talk on a personal level, my feelings grow a little more stronger. I attempted to distanced myself by not talking on that personal level and keeping it strictly work related but she noticed. Called me out and asked if I was okay because I was unusually quiet. So, I went back to normal mode and went along with the personal talk here and there.

I'm just a bit torn because I like her. But that's where it stops and I don't plan on pursuing anything. She's married and we work together. Worst combination. I just know for sure that if she was single, she would definitely be the one for me.

I have a crush on a not so newly hired colleague working in our company. She's been with us since September as a temp and has been offered a regular full time position and she accepted. Initially, I was not physically attracted to her, but since she works in my team, I developed these feelings for her. I now find her more attractive physically. We spend quite some time together if not 1 on 1 or in a group talking work related and even personal related stuff. When it goes personal, we just connect easily like we're good friends. We share lots of similarities and have the same type of humor.

But, she's married. I knew that in the beginning and I didn't plan on liking her the way that I do now. I just like her and the more we talk on a personal level, my feelings grow a little more stronger. I attempted to distanced myself by not talking on that personal level and keeping it strictly work related but she noticed. Called me out and asked if I was okay because I was unusually quiet. So, I went back to normal mode and went along with the personal talk here and there.

I'm just a bit torn because I like her. But that's where it stops and I don't plan on pursuing anything. She's married and we work together. Worst combination. I just know for sure that if she was single, she would definitely be the one for me.

I am in the same situation. It happens. The woman I work with perhaps knows by now that I like her. I think she likes me too but she is married. Eventually the shine will wear off. Take 2-3 weeks off and do not contact her during this time and behave like you don't care for her. If you like her, you will be weird around her. I have been mean and weird around the woman I like. However, if she has no kids, then be patient. Just be nice to her and make friendship. Who knows one day she will like you too. However, remember, you can not be a factor in her divorce. She will hate you for that.

I have had these sort of feelings before, but never acted on them for professional courtesy reasons.

I'm essentially in the same situation, except my coworker is single. We work closely on the same team on projects every day.

I was not attracted to her at all for the first 5-6 months on the job. But lately, we've been hanging out more and I'm realizing we connect very well on our world views. Plus we just have a lot of fun and laughter together. We can talk for like 5+ hours

However, the only way I would actually ask her out is if we end up working in different departments that didn't really interact. I have never and will never date an immediate coworker, it's just too big of a can of worms that could affect careers (among other things).