ok to sing at Xmas

The boss at work is very politically correct and very much a classic Liberal Democrat. I was mystified at how someone like that could be a successful business owner, till I found out he inherited it from his Republican Father.

For years I have sung a song at Christmas wherever I happen to be working. (I'm new at this place). I'll never be another Bing Crosby, but I've practiced one of his songs so much that I'm pretty darn good at it. People are always shocked and tell me I should be a professional singer. They don't know that I only do the one song. I usually get someone to ask me to sing, I laugh and say I'm no good. Eventually they talk me into it.

The song is problematic in a politically correct setting. It's "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas". Its meant as a reference to the color of snow, nothing racist was ever intended. Plus it uses the word Christmas that could offend the PC police.

I take it as a reference to cocaine, so no problems with race or religion. It knows no boundaries!

Reminds me, you'll need to come shovel mine soon.

• Author
I take it as a reference to cocaine, so no problems with race or religion. It knows no boundaries!

Reminds me, you'll need to come shovel mine soon.

I'll bring my spice cabinet and a shovel

• Like 1