LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Internet Jobs

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Old 31st January 2005, 1:48 AM   #1
Established Member

Internet Jobs

Hi,
I am a single mother and I am trying to pursue my music career. It's what I really want out of life and the one thing that really gives me satisfaction outside my daughter. I'm not getting enough time to pursue it however because I need to work. It's a dead end job,so far from where I need to be. I heard of internet job opportunities that would allow me to work from home and have more time to do my music thing. Does anyone out there have any good leads on these jobs. Please help me out?
kypepeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2005, 2:16 AM   #2
Established Member

I don't know of any valid ones. What I do know is that if they ask you for money, don't trust them. The ones that ask for money to set you up stuffing envelopes or anything else tend to be scams.
moimeme is offline   Reply With Quote