Ever Had Supervisors/Boss That You Felt Liked You...Too Much?

I work at a Meijer in 3rd shift. Good pay matrix and just up my alley to make some steady income.

I have a boss, she's a supervisor and I have been told she has a thing for young African-American men. She's Caucasian in her mid or late 30s. The story I was told, by a co-worker she knew outside of work and who's also black, she was already banging one of the emps. She lives right next to the job and he picks her up and drops her off. They also always leave together on break.

My co-worker told me she hit on him a few times--and the way he told me gave me a cold chill. But when she wasn't getting the reciprocation she yearned for she backed off and had a little grudge against him.

But fast forward to me!

Everything she did to me, is what several co-workers said she would do.

-Purposely put her boobs near my face

-Grabs me on my torso a bit

-Called me hun and babe

-The way she talks to me (I can let it go though)

But the kicker is when she thought I was supposed to come in on a Monday. I'm not scheduled on that day. So she called. But then, she texted! I'm like....WTF! What job texts your phone like that?

She also has a boss who's the manager, and whenever he needed to contact me that guy NEVER texted me he always called, left a message and that was it.

She apologized for sending me another text. She said that she thought I was her ex BF. But the text she sent I think was bait for me to reply to her.

She must like'em really young. Because even though I am 26, I look nothing like it. I still get mistaken for my mid to late teens. I attract mature women often, and some just give me chills.

But do anyone here have stories similar?

I'll try to get a comment in before the "shame police," arrive. LOL.

The thing you have to remember (right or wrong) is that bosses are human too. Attraction can and does happen at the workplace.

I'm here in the States but I once worked for a global music label company and my boss/senior director worked from our London office. He'd come visit me 4 or 5 times a year. At first he'd stare a lot at me, then over time came the touching, constant IM'ing, then the invites out to drinks. Finally we consummated what I'd call a mutual attraction on the 13th floor in an abandoned office. It was hot.

I have several other stories ranging from a college professor, an attorney, a vocational instructor and a mechanic all happening during business hours. :lmao: I had a lot of fun in my 20's for sure.

I wouldn't read too much into texting per se. I text my new boss and my coworkers all the time and there is no attraction this time. In 2015 it's pretty accepted unless you work in a really strict environment. But in your case if you know attraction is there and the texts get a bit more personal then you can probably read between the lines.

My only caution to you is to take what everyone says with a grain of salt. Many guys mistake a friendly gesture for something it's not and it's easy to create a fantasy in your head by putting together bits and pieces of comments others make and over analyzing them to death.

Be careful. Play safe. Have a blast.

• Like 2
  • Author

This is the first time it happened to me in a work place lol

Well in college a few of the Profs got frisky as well. But I don't think it is a fantasy. Its like when she was near me she'd be a totally different person. And I was even asked if she did this and that to me, I said yeah, they was like; oh you better watch out dude Lol

The boobs encounter happened more than twice lol

One time I was putting up the paper towels and stuff. She's like 5'1" or something so when I bent down, she came at the right level and her left boob hit me right in the face. And I know damn well she knew she did that lol

I just froze and was like, she got the audacity to do that.

The last thing she did was touch my inner thigh. I was bent down stacking those damn cans, and she saw something to pick up and adjust. She reached over me and her hand rubbing into my inner thigh but she did it so quick I'm like WTF. Lol

I agree on the texting. Now that you explain it, it made sense. But I'm gonna face her about this. She does make the work fun though. Lol

this is so wrong on so many levels, I have no idea where to start. Basically, if you want a career in that company, I'd totally cross her out and keep it extremely professional. If you don't care about your career or reputation and it's just a job, have fun. Just remember that when having sex or hooking up, rarely both partner end up satisfied when the fling is over. And you're the one who'll need recommendation for your next job. Danger danger

• Like 1