LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

"Don't Look Up My Skirt While We're Walking Up Here!"

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th November 2015, 2:53 PM   #16
Established Member

Just enjoy it for what it is, a nice tease! Take a break and head to a restroom stall to get it out while imagining her up that staircase. Then come back out and look her in the eye as you get your mind back on your JOB!
kenmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2015, 6:23 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCop15 View Post
This was what I was thinking too... however today, another weird situation. She was wearing a fairly provactive outfit for mid November. Kept on arching her back saying "Ohhh, i need a massage, what do you think?"

She was wearing an outfit that included tights with boots which is normal, but she wasn't wearing anything to cover up her back side. I am notfashion expert, but after hearing a few whispers from other females, they were questioning why she didn't wear a longer top to cover it up. Normally, I wouldn't say much, but she did two things that were again odd. First, she sits to the right of me but her back is to me as she has a corner desk. So when she would get up, she would purposely bend over so she her entire rump was in my periphery. I'd like to think she was unaware of her surroundings, but she kind of just stayed in that position for awhile and every fiber in my being tried not to look...

She broke the ice later in the day asking if this particular outfit made her butt look big?

Uhhh...still don't what to make of this peculiar woman.

Well, she is definitely pushing it. She shouldn't be wearing tights where you can see her butt. She's certainly not trying very hard to look authoritative, is she?

Now, me, I'd have said loudly, "(Her name), Why you showing me your butt?? Ask your HUSBAND if it looks big. Not my job." I like to pop things out into the open, especially when someone is being sly.

So maybe it is time to work "your husband" into the conversation to see how she responds. You might learn something.
Old 18th November 2015, 7:48 AM   #18
Established Member

I am really surprised by the different advice being given that the genders are reversed in this situation. This is no different if this was a male boss and a female subordinate. No, the subordinate should not go masterbate in the bathroom, enjoy the show, or any such thing.

OP, complain to HR. What she is doing is wrong, unprofessional, and absolutely ridiculous. This is not how a supervisor should act with a subordinate. This is not how ANYONE should act at their worksite or on company time. She is doing this with you and could be with others. She is putting the company at risk and it needs to stop.

Got it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2015, 9:58 AM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfisher View Post
Not sure..You looking for approval to bang a married chick?
Of course he is....
Old 18th November 2015, 10:06 AM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got it View Post
I am really surprised by the different advice being given that the genders are reversed in this situation. This is no different if this was a male boss and a female subordinate. No, the subordinate should not go masterbate in the bathroom, enjoy the show, or any such thing.

OP, complain to HR. What she is doing is wrong, unprofessional, and absolutely ridiculous. This is not how a supervisor should act with a subordinate. This is not how ANYONE should act at their worksite or on company time. She is doing this with you and could be with others. She is putting the company at risk and it needs to stop.

Yeah but the problem is he likes this.
kenmore likes this.
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2015, 8:42 PM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got it View Post

While what you say is technically correct, the role reversal does come into play here. Most women (and I say most, not all) will feel threatened if a male boss, colleague, business partner etc does this kind of thing whereas most men won't. In addition, as stillafool just noted, I'm sure he enjoys it a little.

There are not too many men who are going to complain to management that a woman is dressing sexy and turning him on, supervisor or not.
Old 18th November 2015, 8:59 PM   #22
Established Member

A bakery owner hires a young, attractive female clerk who likes to wear very short skirts and thong panties. One day a young man enters the store, glances at the clerk and spots the loaves of bread behind the counter. Noticing the length of her skirt and the location of the raisin bread, he has a brilliant idea...

"I'd like some raisin bread, please," the man says politely. The clerk nods and climbs up a ladder to reach the raisin bread located on the very top shelf. Another young man standing nearby is provided an excellent view too. Once she descends the ladder, he muses that he really should get two loaves because he is having company for dinner. As the shapely clerk retrieves the second loaf of bread, one of the other male customers notices what was going on. Thinking quickly, he requests his own loaf of raisin bread so he can continue to enjoy the view.

With each trip up the ladder, the young lady seems to catch the eye of another male customer. After many trips, she is tired and irritated. Finally, once again atop the ladder, she stops and fumes, glaring at the men standing below. She notices an elderly man standing amongst the crowd, staring up at her. Thinking to save herself a trip, she yells at the elderly man, "Is it raisin for you, too?" "No," says the old man, "but it's quiverin'."
Tayla and they like this.
Old 19th November 2015, 1:03 AM   #23
Established Member

Journal Entries: 3
Guys... His comment about 'minor detail' was obviously sarcasm. He is aware its a huge detail. Sounds like the op needed to rant about his situation. That woman has issues. 1) its his employee 2) shes married.

Apparently both the op and the boss are bored at work and flirt in a lewd manner and have a lot of fun with it. Also its been 5 years that he works for her. Has this only started recently?

This is a mess. And possibly sexual harassment. Sharon Stone has indeed decided for a better sequel than Basic Instinct 2. Good Luck with that.

Last edited by Shanex; 19th November 2015 at 1:09 AM..
Shanex is offline   Reply With Quote