don't want to loose her

I bean with this lady about 8 years we had lot of problems with my family and her family we have a 6 years girl but for the last 3 years our relation has bean very bad about 3 weak ago i find out the she like this guy at work thy kiss 3 time but she toll me the she felt nothing wend thy kiss she toll me the she love him and the she stop loving me but she tell the she is confuse we are still living together we want to work it out but is hard last time she toll me the she is afrid to be with me and the she is dying from the inside she said the she need time to be ober the other guy the other person has a family and he is living to see his family but he is caming back he kip phoning my wife and last time he tell her the he love her but my wife tell him the they hast to stop this because we have a family and we don't want to hurt then any more please help me I dont want to loose my wife I love her so much I want to do where ever it take to save our retionship she tell me the she is confuse please help me how can i help her to be over this guys he tell her he want her only for awhile .

Yeah it was a little difficult to read, and thus difficult to help by replying.

But check out the <removed> website and/or seek out a marriage counselor to find out what is wrong, if you want to keep her.

And also, this is in the wrong part of this forum. You'd get more insightful responses if you post this over in the Infidelity section.

Good luck.