Flirting at work

Dating a girl at work. One day, this guy sits near her and gives her a sexual look up and down...like HELLO! I was like WTF! I ask her who he is and she says she doesnt know him, hes a reject. Then a few hours later she starts talking to him. I blew up on her that night because she lied to me. Now, he sits next to her everyday. He blows kisses and flirts and is very interested in our relationship. Always asking for me and ensuring he says hi to her although they both know I dont want them talking. The jealousy is crazy with me, but now Im starting to think I cant control what they do and its not worth being mad over. If she is gonna do something with him I cant stop it. Does it sound like theres something more between them? We've had a few fights about it and she doesnt like jealousy. I dont wanna ruin my relationship but I dont wanna be with someone whos screwing someone else at work. Also, she lives with her ex, cheated on him with another guy and moved back in wit the ex. Then, she got with me, now the guy she cheated with has been back in her life for the past few weeks. She told me she was gonna cut him off, just like she told me with the guy at work, but shes still talking to him. I really care for this girl. We went out on saturday and halfway through the night she just clammed up and was like take me home. She didnt say a word to me except goodnight. I knew something was wrong. Then she broke up with me yesterday and said she doesnt wanna be in a relationship with me because shes gonna hurt me cuz she lives with the ex. Then she tells me shes confused but doesnt want us to be over. This morning I called her and I heard a guys voice on her other cellphone, I assumed it was the guy she cheated with. She says she doesnt know if she will come out of left field again and surprise me which equaled breakup. I have been good to this girl, taken her out to eat, and on helicopter rides, etc. I really want it to work with us but am beginning to feel like I should back off. Any advice will be appreciated greatly.

Originally posted by BklynGuy

I have been good to this girl, taken her out to eat, and on helicopter rides, etc. I really want it to work with us but am beginning to feel like I should back off. Any advice will be appreciated greatly.

stay away from her, she sounds like a major nutcase.

in addition, when a man shows extreme jealousy that shows insecurity on his part. The secure man will not get jealous or may get jealous but not show it.

she was testing you and you failed the test. what you should have done instead of getting jealous was you should have told her " well, whatever, you want to flirt and be with that other dude at work then go ahead, I'll find another bytch to replace you"

The best way to gain peace of mind is to not pay attention to her anymore. If she's going to flirt with that guy at work, then guess what, she's going to do it to others.

If you leave her be she'll either go away or come back hat in hand.

In this case, I agree with AM. She's a little heavy on the nutty side. Why waste your time with someone like her? Don't you deserve better?

Originally posted by alphamale

in addition, when a man shows extreme jealousy that shows insecurity on his part. The secure man will not get jealous or may get jealous but not show it.

good advice Alpha.

Honey, she has issues and you are the one who will suffer for it. This a perfect example of why work place romance is not a wise decision. You have to see the person for hours everyday, and it will mess with your mind and your work. Is she worth unemployment?

my opinion