What are you guys getting for bonuses? Is it the same every year? Do you get really cheesy gifts?

Last year was $300.00, the year before was $500.00, this has been a good year, so hopefully we'll get the $500.00 again.....

Other places I worked at gave us like a Turkey or Ham....but I prefer the money! ;)

At my last job we all got frozen turkeys as a christmas bonus.

I always thought it was a little strange, but better than nothing I guess :)

• Author

Every year I get a check for a thousand dollars. Then they take out taxes ( :mad: )so it comes to eight hundred something. One year they gave it to me in cash. :p That was niiiiice.

This year they gave it to me early. For my trip to Hawaii. So everyone else will be getting their envelopes full of their stash and I'll be getting an empty one.

But they're really great people.

HokeyReligions

Usually based on the performance of the company and the employee, and what level. I've had bonuses range from nothing in some jobs --- to a turkey in others and as far as cash, from $100 all the way up to $50k. One investment banker where I used to work got a six million dollar bonus and he earned it! Can you imagine a six million dollar BONUS!!! :eek::eek: