Crazy crush on female supervisor

Hey guys, I been working in the same place for about a year now,

I dont what the hell happend but I think I'm in love with my supervisor... how do I help myself ? We work as a small group so I get to see her almost every day,

I wake up and think about her, every thought about work makes me think of her... How do I "block" stuff that isnt job related?

I've had to work with someone I had history and was in love with and ignore it before. It takes a whole lot of self-discipline. All I can tell you is it's easier when you have not been involved than when you have and had a bad breakup but feelings remain. Best long-term solution is try extra hard to find another girlfriend who is not at work!

Conflict of interest even if she felt the same way. Keep your feelings concealed and just do your job. The crush will fade with time. Only talk to her when it is necessary for work.

• Author
Conflict of interest even if she felt the same way. Keep your feelings concealed and just do your job. The crush will fade with time. Only talk to her when it is necessary for work.

The problem is that there isnt a "distance" between us, we are more like friends than coworkers,

I try to have only work related talks her but then she says im too quiet or would friendly punch me

she also said that she considers me as her annoying little brother :((( I'm 25 and she is 27

Kinda upsetting situation.

Well, she's got you in the "little brother" zone, so no hope for you there at all. So you may as well accept that and try to just get over it.

• Author
Well, she's got you in the "little brother" zone, so no hope for you there at all. So you may as well accept that and try to just get over it.

Yep pretty much

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

So... I couldn't hold myself and I called her out...

We talking a bit after a shift together and on the way home I wrote her

me - Hey, what are your plans for Friday ?

she - I don't know, why ?

me - lets go out

she - I spend the weekend with my mom(came to visit), I work the whole week so its only our free time together

I said ok and that's it, now why wouldn't she just say no ?

it might sound stupid but I was hoping for a straight rejection, at the moment the whole situation feels blurred