PropertyMan93

Im a 21 year old property developer and I recently went into an estate agent to potentially buy a property. When I went into the agents to meet this girl I had booked to speak with, she was incredibly beautiful and I knew there and then I wanted to ask her out sometime.

I really don't know how to go about asking her out? She is definitely a similar age to me but she is always surrounded by people every time I have been in to see her.

The other day I rang her to ask how the sale was moving along and we got disconnected because apparently the phones were playing up. She rang me back on her mobile and obviously now I have that. I just want to know how to approach this. By the way, I am quite a shy guy. Thanks

Don't do anything until the job is done and she gets you the property. Flirting with her now and asking her out now would be a mistake.

well... actually you are thinking with your dick.. you are considering asking out someone connected to you via work/reputation... that is thinking with your dick, oh.. and because she is beautiful, not because she is wonderful to talk to and a really nice person who you really connected with :)