Community Forums

Reload this Page Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Collegues make me feel less important

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Old 19th November 2014, 5:32 PM   #1
Established Member
Collegues make me feel less important

Hello all,

so for my birthday, all I got was a birthday card from a few colleagues. However, they are now planning a surprise party for another colleague (who started the same time as me). I want to be happy for this person, but I am sad that I am made to feel less important. I don't want to raise the issue as I could pass for the jealous one. However, it feels like I am not as well appreciated.
What to do?
makeithappen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2014, 5:41 PM   #2
Established Member
What's your relationship with your colleagues compared to this other guy?

What's his personality like?

Super outgoing? Charismatic? high achiever in the office?
endlessabyss is offline   Reply With Quote