Tell me what ya REALLY THINK.......

I never thought I worked with the type :rolleyes:

I work with a team of 6 people (4 men, 1 other woman and myself).

This year my team received a very HIGH recognition in the industry. Well for the past 5-6 months it keeps coming up - luncheons, meetings, presentations.....Not by us. The industry insists on coming to our facility and recognizing us.

Today 4 of 6 of us have gone up north to participate in yet another celebratory luncheon to recognize us and others up and down the coast who have received the honor. 2 of us stayed back voluntarily (I honestly begged to stay LOL)

I walked into a conference room this morning for a morning meeting that was about to start....quietly apparently......because these two bitches were running their mouth about "I'm so tired of this award business, they didn't even do anything" Oh yes, they were talking about my team ladies and gents. I acted like I didn't hear and went about my business. I never associate with anyone anyway. I'm an introvert.

The funny thing is....its not US causing the uproar. We're not going around rubbing the honor in peoples faces.......UGH.

• 2 weeks later...

Like Katt Williams says,

'You need haters, what do you think their job is?'...'If you got 20 haters, you need to get 40 haters'...'If you got too many haters, send them my way!!!'

I got my "haters" list...

I welcome it!!! Actually, I want them to line up outside and get a ticket for their place in line!!! While they wait in line, I'm gonna even pass out some Hateraid to quench their hatin' thirst!!!

• Like 1
I never thought I worked with the type :rolleyes:

I work with a team of 6 people (4 men, 1 other woman and myself).

This year my team received a very HIGH recognition in the industry. Well for the past 5-6 months it keeps coming up - luncheons, meetings, presentations.....Not by us. The industry insists on coming to our facility and recognizing us.

Today 4 of 6 of us have gone up north to participate in yet another celebratory luncheon to recognize us and others up and down the coast who have received the honor. 2 of us stayed back voluntarily (I honestly begged to stay LOL)

I walked into a conference room this morning for a morning meeting that was about to start....quietly apparently......because these two bitches were running their mouth about "I'm so tired of this award business, they didn't even do anything" Oh yes, they were talking about my team ladies and gents. I acted like I didn't hear and went about my business. I never associate with anyone anyway. I'm an introvert.

The funny thing is....its not US causing the uproar. We're not going around rubbing the honor in peoples faces.......UGH.

Well done. You must be achieving something big, doing great work because when you do....that's what happens.

Keep going. Ignore them as you have. Let them talk. Just keep doing what you're doing.

• Like 1