I am soooo much better than anyone else -- including all of YOU!

HokeyReligions

Got your attention! ;):D

Just thought I'd share some gossip from my office. I'll try to be brief.

We had an engineer - Royce. He was the biggest dick-wad, loser imaginable. He's the one who got pissed off and lay down on the floor in his cubicle (where all could see) to nap. He is the one who used to scream at people. He talked total trash behind other people's backs. He claimed to be a millionaire and live in a mansion and that he went to college, unlike all the losers in his home town, and told everyone that he was better than them. To our faces!

He walked off the job several times (& the ijits on THIS project wouldn't let him go because they were afraid that Royce was the only one who could do the job -- even though several of us complained about him.)

He was obnoxious and rude and a total loser moron despised by all.

Well, he finally got another job and left.

Last week the women that worked with him and for him, staged a walk-out, threatened to sue the companies, and Royce was fired!

Now, Royce is an out-of-work millionaire who has called my boss several times trying to get a lead on a new job (he falsified numbers here on the budget -- he padded it & I don' t know why he wasn't prosecuted....) and complaining about his heart condition and going into the hospital, but he will be out of the hospital on such-and-such day and he will be ready to come back to work by Halloween because he figures that we have had enough time to realize that we can't do without him!!!!! OMG!!!! LMAO!!!

I used to feel sorry for him, but he brought this all on himself. He can't treat people that way -- no one can! He thinks that he is entitled to special considerations, etc. I remember once time him commenting that he prayed every day and was waiting for God to take care of the problems in his life (he said this often). He got all red in the face and mad and had another nose-bleed and was talking about being angry at God. I said that maybe God was waiting for HIM to do something, and Royce blew a gasket! It wasn't up to him to do anything -- that was God's job!

Poor, unemployed millionaire who is sooooo much better than everyone else!

sounds like roy roy needs a reality check.

Maybe this is God way of answering him by getting him fired. :D

Sounds like Royce needs several dozen appointments with a good mental health professional.

Sounds like Royce needs several dozen appointments with a good mental health professional

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

poor Royce ... can't get away with being an arse for long because it always backfires on you in the end! Guess the sun's shining just a *little bit* brighter in Houston today, eh Hoke?

speaking of the big H, what's the weather forecast for this weekend: warm and humid, or cool and humid? Will it rain?