Professional Compatibility Test

I was thinking about the Slutt Poll subject today and I realised that the issue is in fact a matter of lifestyle.

Answer this quesions with real life examples please:

Part A

Have you seen a woman that you knew slept around being the president of a bank?

Have you seen a woman that slept around handle big accounts in advertising firms? What about being the Account director?

Did you meet international teachers or lectures that happen to be women and sleep around a lot?

Part B

Would you have in your team (let's say sales team) a woman that sleeps around?

Would trust she won't sleep with big clients?

Part C

I know that I am exaggetaring, but if you knew and could choose, would you let your child have private lessons from a woman who sleeps around? Would you buy bread from a woman who sleeps around? Would you trust your money to your agent who is a woman that sleeps around?

Where does this stop? Where do you think it would not matter? Where did it not matter ?

In the end, do you honestely think and SEEN it happen that a woman can completely separate professional life from personal life?

Maybe it's not a question of being free to chose the lifestyle that works for you, but in fact, it is a question of where do you want to get. Not only personally but socially and professionally too.

What say you?

Curly

P.S. Don'ty say that a loose type of living isn't known by those in the brench. "Men get a reputation, women get reputations ruined" or so they say.

I'll bold my answers for clarification.

Part A

Have you seen a woman that you knew slept around being the president of a bank? No.

Have you seen a woman that slept around handle big accounts in advertising firms? What about being the Account director? No

Did you meet international teachers or lectures that happen to be women and sleep around a lot? No

Part B

Would you have in your team (let's say sales team) a woman that sleeps around? Probably not, for fear of below.

Would trust she won't sleep with big clients? I wouldn't be able to put it past her.

Part C

I know that I am exaggetaring, but if you knew and could choose, would you let your child have private lessons from a woman who sleeps around? No. Would you buy bread from a woman who sleeps around? Depends on if it was homemade bread. But at the grocery, yes. Would you trust your money to your agent who is a woman that sleeps around? Probably not.

Where does this stop? It doesn't. Where do you think it would not matter? In a prison? Idunno. Where did it not matter ? Prostitution Businesses? Brothel houses?

In the end, do you honestely think and SEEN it happen that a woman can completely separate professional life from personal life? Depends on how quiet she is about it.

• Author

Why would she be quiet? Ain't it a right? and if women make use of this right, why shut up?

Part A

Have you seen a woman that you knew slept around being the president of a bank? Don't know any female bank managers :lmao:

Have you seen a woman that slept around handle big accounts in advertising firms? What about being the Account director? Don't know any account directors :lmao:

Did you meet international teachers or lectures that happen to be women and sleep around a lot? Don't know any female international teachers :lmao:

Part B

Would you have in your team (let's say sales team) a woman that sleeps around? Yes...as a matter of fact, attractive, sexy women make EXCELLENT salespeople, er, persons.

Would trust she won't sleep with big clients? Hey, if she brings in the business....

Part C

I know that I am exaggetaring, but if you knew and could choose, would you let your child have private lessons from a woman who sleeps around? Why not? Would you buy bread from a woman who sleeps around? Why not? Would you trust your money to your agent who is a woman that sleeps around? Why not?

Where does this stop? Where do you think it would not matter? Where did it not matter ?

It does not matter. Period.

In the end, do you honestely think and SEEN it happen that a woman can completely separate professional life from personal life?

I'd also like to point out that I know many, many women who aren't ashamed of their sexual history, and do enjoy sex without having a marriage or seriously committed relationship that are ENTIRELY professional, would never dream of sleeping with a co worker or a client. And have never done so. You're trying to prove a connection between women that have had multiple sexual partners without regret and poor social skills/behaviour, between women that aren't apologetic for their history and bad business/unethical behaviour.

It doesn't correspond Curly. Oh, there are exceptions I'm sure-just like exceptions of a woman who's only slept with TWO people but still spits in your milkshake as you go through the drive through because she thinks you're a b*tch.