Hey guys, im a 15 yr old boy

My parents have been happily married now for ........ 17- 18? years

I dunno how long my mom has been at it but shes cheating on my dad and i just forund out

i dunno if she meets up with this guy or wut but i overheard her conversation with this guy on the phone

they were having phone sex and were prob taklin for another hour after

my mom works for the government and recently got a job and often flies to ottawa maybe twice a week, i dunno where this guys from , maybe one of her buddies from work or maybe he lives in ottawa i dunno

my mom is the best mom in the world, she does w.e she can for me and i do the same i love her so much and same with my dad, i wouldnt trade n e thing for either 1 of them

my mom was wispering on the phone so i couldnt really hear wut they were tlkaign about, all i really heard was "my husband" "sex drive" "thank u" " i love u, ur the best thign that ever happened to me" - that last 1 really hurt

i am in such shock, my mom is a woman who always puts other ppl in front of her, this would have to be her most selfish act yet

my mom is very independent, successful and a v ery strong woman,

she worked for abotu 2 years on her campaign only to have some1 appointed for her position but all her hard work recently paid off but she is always in constant stress

she has been for about the last yr or so, works non stop gets like a few hours of sleep per night

i think this guy is just a way for my mom to get away from everything and to have fun and i dunno wut he means to her and i dun want either of them hurt

but i cant live knowing that my mom has this affair going on. my mom has phoen sex with this guy maybe more hopefully jus phone sex and it will end, she talks to him thorugh her cell phone and there is no caller display for this guy, i just checked the last recieved call and it says unknown, im considering calling this guy and tell him the sitiuation n to **** off hopefully im in a lot of shock n confusion right now, i dunno wut to think or do heeeeellllllp thx im jus writing w.e comes to mind and excuses my grammer n spelling lol im too lazy

• Author

o and they still have a very good relationship together ( my parents) they still love eachother a lot but i dun want this guy interfering with our family, i dun care if my mom has phone sex, she can do that all she wants but i mean....... URGH I DONT KNOW

Darn!

Well, I'm sure this has you very upset...

I don't know what the "right" thing to do is.. but I don't recommend calling this guy your Mom has been talking too.. Instead.. talk to your Mom about this.

No need to go into detail of what you overheard (regarding the phone sex) but just that you heard her saying things that have you worried...

If you're overhearing these things... whose to say your Dad isn't as well... or that eventually he won't.

Good Luck

Originally posted by SUnnyC

w.e its resolved now, n its a good outcome

Good :)