Name for my Corporation

I know there are several creative people on here so I am going to throw this one out..

I am starting an Insurance Brokerage company where I am the only broker at this point and I sell insurance and some financial services to individuals & business ect. Mostly Life, Health, Disibility ect... But I can't think of a dammed name for it.. ANY suggestions?

I was thinking Friends with Benifits but it's probably to risky, especially in the corporate world.

Can you incorporate your sons name into it?

FWB is risky but I like it! You'd be the talk of the town! Good publicity, free advertising!

bluechocolate

A difficult one.

I would recommend that you come up with plenty of names. I don't know what the procedure is where you are but I imagine you'll have to register your trading name & then you'll discover that that great name you've come up with has already been registered by someone else!

I've been through a similar process. I found that just checking the register of trading names was a good start to fire up the creativity. The Yellow pages are a good point of reference also.

Good Luck!

• Author
Originally posted by tikibrandy

FWB is risky but I like it! You'd be the talk of the town! Good publicity, free advertising!

I know I WANT to be the talk of the town to get my name recognised... but I think I would get alot of late night phone calls :p

• Author

Let's go broke is good.... but I don't want someone to hand me their life savings thiking they will go broke!! :D I wish I could just hire someone to do this for me!

"Money Hungry"

"Your Money Pit"

...sorry, I'm obviously having too much fun with this.

• Author

I think I'll just use my name Stone and Associates.... pretty boring huh! :confused: my motto can me Get stoned!! LOL

"Money Matters"

Okay. I give up. Nobody else wants to pitch in here. :D Have a good weekend, my brain is fried now. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

"Blue Moon Insurance - because once in a bluemoon, you just might need something to fall back on" - lots of lovely images you can use for advertising too!

How about

"<Insert natty and snobbish surname here> and <insert second natty and snobbish surname here> Incorporated"

Stepping Stone? Stone's throw .. Stone cold sober ...think of all the adages your name is in to see if you can incorporate it into a snappy tag line for your business...

kill two birds with one stone...could be promotion for an insurance sale

a rolling stone gathers no moss...

you'll leave no stone unturned to get your customers the best possible insurance...

can't get blood out of a stone but you can get insurance from Heather.... :D

this is why I am not in advertising...

Dripping Water Wears Away Stone ...set in stone....and of course, like a rolling stone

I can't turn it off!

I actually really like zara's suggestion. Its a unique name and something you could brand more easily than something more typical like Stone and Assoc.