What goes around.....

HokeyReligions

I learned some interesting news at work today.

When I first came here there was a man (I'll just call him Moron) who was horrible. Yelling, screaming, calling people names (behind their back), etc. He was waaaaay beyond rude and was downright abusive. I actually kept a journal (incident log) of what was going on and when. This is the same moron who had nose bleeds because he pitched such fits, and got mad and lay down on the floor under his cubicle to nap. MANY people had problems with him, complaints were made against him, but they would NOT get rid of him. They just kept "talking" to him.

Finally, a month ago he found another job and left. Sort of. He refuses to come back and return his card key or other company items. (I had his card key deactivated) He was supposed to come back to work with the new guy they hired to replace him.

Everyone here is a contractor -- we all work on this project, but for different companies. When Moron left, he went to work on another project and left the company he was contracted through (Company "B"), but he is still a contractor at his new job and now works through one of the other companies (Company "A") that is on this project.

Anyway, The company he now works for actually called a "Moron" meeting to discuss the many, many complaints that they have received in the last few weeks from the people who work with him on his new project. One secretary in Company "A" went home in tears because of this guy. The new company that actually brought him on board the project, Company "C", refuses to fire him. It is possible that there will be law-suits against him.

The guy is the worst sort of person you can imagine! He lies, steals, and feels so damn sorry for himself! He was screaming (and I DO mean screaming so that people outside the office could hear him) about how no one likes him and he thinks that is typical of 'them' (them being EVERYONE else) because He (Moron) is so much better than everyone.

He looked me in the face and said I was too stupid to work here and I wasn't needed. He said that to everyone here, including the Project Manager!!!!

He goes on and on about how wealthy he is and his millions and how everyone in his home town is worthless and never amounted to anything and he is the key member of any team, yada yada yada. He puts down everyone, claims that we all sit on the phones all day and don't do our work---but that's because we are not capable, etc.

Funny thing is, I took over much of his work when he left and I have already made some improvements in the workflow and I got a raise and promotion out of it, and I'm helping to train the new guy who came in to do the scheduling part of Moron's work! THAT really, REALLY pisses him off!

Anyway, anyway----- I am providing my incident log to the new company and I have offered to give a deposition. I have also requested extra security in and around the building because we don't know what this Moron will do.

Now he is in hot water because the people at the new job will not sit back and take it. Those who report directly to him have filed formal complaints that are being taken seriously.

He's in deeeeeep do-do!

Oh, this man is something else..... I just today received the invoice for his last expense report. He bought an $80 external hard drive, and he may well have needed it for part of the project he was working on, but he expensed it and kept it! AND he was screaming about how he did not get a going-away party! I wanted to tell him, "Oh, Moron, you did and it was one hell of a blast, we all celebrated heartily that you are gone" but I was diplomatic about it.

I definately would have said something like that to Mr. Moron a**h***, and added, we wondered why you didn't show up, you didn't get the memo?

Great job Hokey on putting this jerkoff in his place........and speaking out, watch your back, one never knows nowadays ..................

Originally posted by HokeyReligions

I learned some interesting news at work today.

When I first came here there was a man (I'll just call him Moron) who was horrible. Yelling, screaming, calling people names (behind their back), etc. He was waaaaay beyond rude and was downright abusive. I actually kept a journal (incident log) of what was going on and when. This is the same moron who had nose bleeds because he pitched such fits, and got mad and lay down on the floor under his cubicle to nap. MANY people had problems with him, complaints were made against him, but they would NOT get rid of him. They just kept "talking" to him.

Finally, a month ago he found another job and left. Sort of. He refuses to come back and return his card key or other company items. (I had his card key deactivated) He was supposed to come back to work with the new guy they hired to replace him.

Everyone here is a contractor -- we all work on this project, but for different companies. When Moron left, he went to work on another project and left the company he was contracted through (Company "B"), but he is still a contractor at his new job and now works through one of the other companies (Company "A") that is on this project.

Anyway, The company he now works for actually called a "Moron" meeting to discuss the many, many complaints that they have received in the last few weeks from the people who work with him on his new project. One secretary in Company "A" went home in tears because of this guy. The new company that actually brought him on board the project, Company "C", refuses to fire him. It is possible that there will be law-suits against him.

The guy is the worst sort of person you can imagine! He lies, steals, and feels so damn sorry for himself! He was screaming (and I DO mean screaming so that people outside the office could hear him) about how no one likes him and he thinks that is typical of 'them' (them being EVERYONE else) because He (Moron) is so much better than everyone.

He looked me in the face and said I was too stupid to work here and I wasn't needed. He said that to everyone here, including the Project Manager!!!!

He goes on and on about how wealthy he is and his millions and how everyone in his home town is worthless and never amounted to anything and he is the key member of any team, yada yada yada. He puts down everyone, claims that we all sit on the phones all day and don't do our work---but that's because we are not capable, etc.

Funny thing is, I took over much of his work when he left and I have already made some improvements in the workflow and I got a raise and promotion out of it, and I'm helping to train the new guy who came in to do the scheduling part of Moron's work! THAT really, REALLY pisses him off!

Anyway, anyway----- I am providing my incident log to the new company and I have offered to give a deposition. I have also requested extra security in and around the building because we don't know what this Moron will do.

Now he is in hot water because the people at the new job will not sit back and take it. Those who report directly to him have filed formal complaints that are being taken seriously.

He's in deeeeeep do-do!

Oh, this man is something else..... I just today received the invoice for his last expense report. He bought an $80 external hard drive, and he may well have needed it for part of the project he was working on, but he expensed it and kept it! AND he was screaming about how he did not get a going-away party! I wanted to tell him, "Oh, Moron, you did and it was one hell of a blast, we all celebrated heartily that you are gone" but I was diplomatic about it.

The guy sounds SO bad Hokey, that he may just have some kind of personality disorder?