Tips for Entry Level Admin

Recruiters and people in the know,

Can you please let me know of any tips for job interviews for entry level admin types of positions.

I have job interviews lined up, a government funded course, and work experience lined up including an professional tutor of Microsoft excel and the like.

I start podiatry next year at college/ university and wish to work in an entry level admin job 2 - 4 days per week during fill time study. I have tried everything I am qualified to do and I was at the end of my rope so I went to an employment agency and told them that quiet simply, I needed help finding suitable work during college/university. Please can they help me.

I told them I was desperate to work and would take a job, any job they had to offer. I nearly cried when I told them that I cannot even get a job in a kebab shop over other applicants. That I wasn't nervous about job interviews since they were in areas I hated and didn't give a damn about getting work in, but rather, was trying hard for the money.

The job recruiter was aghast.

She said that I am very much VERY ill suited to hospitality or retail, and that I have a quiet, professional manner about me and that the jobs I have applied for were VERY poorly matched to my and natural attributes and experience so far in the workforce. She admitted that I am not a good candidate for fast food, aged care or child care and that employers don't look for people of my personality type for those industries. She was flabbergasted that I didn't work in an entry level admin type role, as I was similar to all her friends and people she knows in admin.

She doesn't get commission and she gets a flat wage; I know because an acquaintance works in the same company in another area.

She was pretty astounded that no one that worked in the government job agencies had TOLD ME to STOP looking so desperately for jobs in fast food or retail/shoe store types of jobs. I told her that OF COURSE I would RATHER work in office admin, but that I had no idea I was eligible for such a role.

I assumed I was only able to go for food serving or retail types of roles

Or aged care/child care wiping peoples bums because no one else really wants to and therefore it was all I could get because no one else wanted to do it and there was a shortage.

I was informed they would immediately give me work experience, put me into a government funded certificate in business admin, and before she could finish, I rang up a friend who is a business man and he agreed to tutor me in how to use excel and the like, tomorrow!! The staff member was ADAMANT that I would find work soon before I finished my certificate because I was just the "right type" of person for admin based roles.

She said that quiet honestly, I am so ill suited for fast food and retail and to not take it personally that I hadn't gotten a job in 6 years, that I had simply been looking in very ill suited areas.

I already have a job interview for the position of MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST!

And another interview that day for a plain admin job!

• Author

I am so happy I am nearly crying.

I am out and about ALL DAY looking for work, getting my resume looked over, and lining up interviews!

For the first time in my working life besides my first personal training role years back, I am very nervous/excited for these interviews!

I never cared/got nervous for aged care/hospitality or retail based jobs as I only saw them as crappy dead end jobs that I hated but wanted to do for money. When I got a rejection I didn't care. I didn't get nervous before interviews.

I feel sick with nerves and I am so excited about actually .... getting INTWERVIEWS for the clean, office types of jobs I much prefer to hospitality and retail.

Please with me luck and give me all the tips you can!

Getting such a job during college would change my life, pay college tuition, I can give money to my parents for board, and actually save towards a future!

And I wouldn't hate the job the same way I did other things. I have done admin before for my friends personal training business and loved every second of it, I just assumed that it was only for people with "experience".

I enjoyed aged care but wasn't able to stomach bowel care or toileting. So I stuck to volunteering with frail aged clients unpaid, once a week I just spend time with them and I really enjoy, it, and I don't have to provide bowel care or toileting.

I also volunteer with kids - do you think in the interview I should talk about my volunteering?

I planned on saying " I volunteer with both school aged children and also the frail aged in order to give back to the community and gain experience interacting/working with a range of different ages"

This is how I really feel, but is it a good thing to say in an interview?

Why are you allowing people to tell you what work you should pursue?

Shouldn't that be up to you? :confused:

• Like 8

I personally don't trust recruiters.

I had a part-time admin job through college, without experience, that I got basically because I had an introduction to the hiring manager. I had an acquaintance that held the job and was graduating. That's another way you can try to find an admin position.

• Like 1

I'm a senior admin manager, and the type of people I look for in entry level jobs don't need experience, but they do need enthusiasm and intelligence.

Some tips - don't be precious about what you do. Your tasks will be mostly basic - filing, copying, fetching post, making coffee. Show an understanding of and willingness to do those jobs. I always try and make sure junior staff can mix it up with some interesting projects too, so show a keenness to take on more responsibility as your experience grows. Make it known that you're efficient at these entry level tasks, they might seem unimportant but they allow my more senior staff to do their jobs without having to worry about the basics.

So - show flexibility, willingness to learn and enthusiasm. Good luck.

• Like 8

The goal of temp agencies is for them to make a profit off of finding you work. The higher paying the job, the more they make. I can only guess that the reason they suggest you may not be suited for retail/customer service jobs is because of your emotional state. ("I told them I was desperate to work and would take a job, any job they had to offer. I nearly cried when I told them that I cannot even get a job in a kebab shop over other applicants. That I wasn't nervous about job interviews since they were in areas I hated and didn't give a damn about getting work in, but rather, was trying hard for the money.") No recruiter wants to hear any of this. You should treat agencies as you would any other hiring manager. Also entry level admin jobs are difficult to get into as so many of them want experience. My husband has been there. Also some employers may not be receptive to the fact that you only want to work there while in school.

Edited by pink_sugar
  • Like 2
I am so happy I am nearly crying.

:) Im glad you're happy.

I never cared/got nervous for aged care/hospitality or retail based jobs as I only saw them as crappy dead end jobs that I hated but wanted to do for money. When I got a rejection I didn't care. I didn't get nervous before interviews.

But, sigh Leigh, along with the bit Pink Sugar quote above, try to refrain from letting this attitude leak out.

It's patently negative and a turn-off.

You often convey that certain jobs are beneath you.

It wont endear you to employers.

As Mascara said, don't come off as precious, so mind your thoughts and speech along these lines.

Be positive and show your enthusiasm but temper it a bit with humility.

I also volunteer with kids - do you think in the interview I should talk about my volunteering?

I planned on saying " I volunteer with both school aged children and also the frail aged in order to give back to the community and gain experience interacting/working with a range of different ages"

This is how I really feel, but is it a good thing to say in an interview?

Do talk about your volunteering and the experience it's given you but avoid anything that sounds too canned and formal.

It comes off as rehearsed and insincere. Be professional but natural language is fine.

"I have experience volunteering with both children and the elderly. So, I'm used to working with different age ranges."

Lastly, especially as a medical receptionist, details and accuracy are important.

Bring some awareness to your spelling (you often type "quiet" when you mean "quite").

Also practice conciseness with your writing.

It shows an organized mind.

Good luck.

• Like 12

She doesn't get commission and she gets a flat wage; I know because an acquaintance works in the same company in another area.

I was informed they would immediately give me work experience, put me into a government funded certificate in business admin, and before she could finish, I rang up a friend who is a business man and he agreed to tutor me in how to use excel and the like, tomorrow!! The staff member was ADAMANT that I would find work soon before I finished my certificate because I was just the "right type" of person for admin based roles.

They get a kick back for every person they enrol in a course. She has a financial incentive to enrol you in a cert whatever in admin, so it isn't surprising that she found you perfectly suitable.

I think anyone would be. Its a churn strategy. The more people they enrol, the more the company makes.

• Like 1

Unfortunately your age may be a factor.

Generally entry level admin jobs target people fresh out of highschool so they can train them up and not have to pay them much money.

I started as a receptionist when I was 17 or 18 and they paid me terribly. $13 an hour so after tax I was only getting about 450 a week for fulltime work, I doubt you would want a wage like that.

Just go to seek and type in ''entry level'' in the administration section and see what you can find and apply to every single one. It's probably the only way if you already have your resume professionally done.

• Like 1
  • Author

The difference between this line of work and hospitality and child minding, is that I feel really eager to learn as well as genuinely excited about the opportunity to develop skills.

I never thought any jobs were beneath me at all. I have friends in those areas. I just wasn't excited or nervous about interviews because I was only interested in the only. I didn't value those jobs as more than a means to earn income.

I am actually very driven to learn entry level office admin stuff. I feel it will be very beneficial for me to learn how to type more accurately and faster, and to learn how to carry out all the basic tasks involved.

I am really ambitious and keen to learn in such a role. To me it is more than the pay check.

Where as there was absolutely nothing I appreciated or enjoyed about working in cafes or looking after kids. The pay check was all I enjoyed. I did what everyone else does, did jobs I absolutely hated in order to earn some money.

I don't believe I would totally hate admin work and I feel that the work will be worthwhile in building up professional skills more so than in hospitality.

Moreover, my parents have been urging me ro apply for admin roles for years as they believe I am well sited to admin and poor suited to hospitality or child minding.

I can see myself sitting in an office, very swiftly typing things, answering emails, taking phone calls, filing, and dealing with clients or patients... it feels more " me" this working in cafe, bar, in retail or child minding does.

In the interview my resume lists all my prior employment and bellow, it lists the relevant skills I developed.

I started work at age 16 at KFC. I since worked in cafes, restaurants, bars and as a personal trainer. I briefly moved overseas for six months to tutor English to young Asian children, I did a fare amount of world travel, then back in Aus I've been trying to figure out my most applicable mode of study. Of course I leave out I was mentally ill.

My good friend works in the same employment agency in the same role as this woman. They work for the government, their job is to connect welfare recipients to jobs.

Technically I am a student and she doesn't help students. Her job is to sort out those who are drug addled and completely unemployable and get then into treatment, and basic unpaid work experience so they can get references in order to one day get paid work.

I am off her books and she took an interest in helping me. My friend that works for the company verified this. They are alloud to take on voluntary clients who wish to seek work but they don't get commission.

They don't get commission for helping people get into rehab or connecting them to opportunities to turn their lives around either.

Her job description is that of a vase worker and they are all on a yearly retainer with no commission. She's on about 45 K a year, what my good friend is on whom works in thus position.

She really did just pick me as a person who was really keen to work and needed some guidance, a new professionally put together resume, and a push to seek out employment that I am suitable for and to eliminate the ill fitting positions which I have no inclination towards or adeptness at.

I think I'll manage to take to office admin if I work hard, listen, try my best and go the extra mile. I am genuinely interested in developing skills in this area.

I am nervous and excited about these interviews for the first time ever. I actually really really want these sort of jobs.

The government doesn't like these case workers to take on non desperate clients who are well spoken and can probably get a job on their own accord.

She met me in her lunch break and faster her shift to orchestrate al of this....my resume and the like. She just feels I am very close to being in the workforce and she could tell I juts needed that extra push.

For me, I just needed my resume be revamped and a kind and supportive person who has previously worked as a recruiter to give me honest and sound advice.

What this woman did was very generous and kind as I can assure you that she performed all her services to me off the clock.

My good friend also does this for special people who come in or how she even meets on the street whom are really ambitious and eager for work yet need their resume professionals crafted and to be pointed in the right direction........

There are some truly nice case workers who genuinly care about getting people into employment. This particular girl whom helped me took ages to find employment and she had worked as a manager! Times are tough, unemployment is way higher than the official data indicates.

I am going to dress very nicely in monochrome and inject a tongue of colour via way of my fabulous bags. I have some new ones that look professional yet have an appropriate amount of colour.

I always wear a light heal so that I am still comfortable, yet am a tad taller and slimmer. who doesn't feel more confident when they look slimmer and more polished?

Finall, the case worker who unofficially became a sort of recruitment assistant to me, has given me a list she used when she interviewed candidates, that she measured their interview on. She found some very nice applicants waffles on too much so her, along with other prior managers and recruiters, put together a list of interview questions they asked prospective employees, and she highlighted what she and her peers WANTED from each answer.

I know to just not waffle, be yourself, look professional and highlight any relevant skills and experience.. I am genuinly ambitious and eager to learn the role and I do believe I have what it takes to work in an office role during my college studies.

One interview is for a five month contract as a medical receptionist. I enjoy learning about medical terminology and I have an interest in the medical field in many different areas so I believe my ambition will show.

The other role I am not sure about. The five month contract would be good, as I would gaij experience and then be free to study full time. These people don't mind about my college aspirations lol.

The manager over the phone told me that she likes that iba set to begin a podiatry degree next year.

I told her that in the time before college, I was hoping to find an opportunity to develop professional admin skills. I then went on to say that it is important for students these days to gain experience in the workforce and this role would provide a great opportunity to develop skills that I would need in the future.

She sounded impressed and she exclaimed that she liked how I felt strongly about college students developing professional skills in the workforce during their studies.

More than anything, I just need to be pleasant and stick to the questions asked of me and address how my skills and prior experience could help me excel in the role that is in offer.

I had a gut feeling that she liked the fact I was due to start college in about six months, as it is only a five month contract.

Wish me luck it would be invaluable experience for me to finally develop a truly employable skill set that I can then use to get steady work durin college. There is admin work everywhere you just need experience.

Very nervous. Wish me luck. As last minute tips would be greatly appreciated.

• Author
Unfortunately your age may be a factor.

Generally entry level admin jobs target people fresh out of highschool so they can train them up and not have to pay them much money.

I started as a receptionist when I was 17 or 18 and they paid me terribly. $13 an hour so after tax I was only getting about 450 a week for fulltime work, I doubt you would want a wage like that.

Just go to seek and type in ''entry level'' in the administration section and see what you can find and apply to every single one. It's probably the only way if you already have your resume professionally done.

450 a week is still better than 200 a week from handouts.

I am looking to start at the bottom so I can gain the experience I need to workmy way up towards a proper wage.

I start unpaid work experience on Thursday.

I also have an excel and data entry tutor soon so I gotta run.

The business admin course is all online so I have tried hard to secure myself some unpaid experience in addition to the cert three that is needed to get into some admin jobs.

Fingers crossed that my unpaid experience and my ambition will land me a job sometime before thus coming Christmas!

Crap pay is a given if I want to work in this industry yet lack experience in this particular like of work. We all mostly have to start at the gotten.

That extra 250 a week will still mean a lot to me. I can pay all of my board for the power bill I help acquire, afford my own petrol rather than rely on my parents and start savings for my own car with 450 per week.

Twice as much as government hand outs is fantastic to me. As well as being a stepping stone towards one say securing a 20 or even 25 dollar per hour job.

• Like 1
  • Author

I asked on the phone if they required juniors under the age of 20.

They said no and to please come in for an interview.

I type via my phone when I am on love shack and not a pc, by the way.

• Author

Any recruiters on here who feel like telling me what they find most desirable from applicants?

- stick to the questions asked, do not go off on any tangents

- explain how your skills are transferable to this job

- I am really ambitious and eager about getting into that line of work, I will let it shine through without going on about how ambitious I am :lmao: Just let it ooze out without being blatant.

For the medical reception position:

" I am starting a medical based degree and thought this would be a great opportunity for me to learn provided by this position. It seemed like a good combination given my interest (in the medical field) as well as the areas I wish to develop my skills in (admin work)"

Any tips?

I unfortunately don't have any tips, as my previous reception role that I had was just one that I kind of fell into, but I just wanted to wish you luck! The medical reception job seems like it would suit you! I'm crossing my fingers for you :)

• Like 1

I have recruited lots of admin role, from receptionists to senior executive officer types and you need to demonstrate that you are a "yes" person. Proactive, positive and outcome focused.

If you show any on the push back that you show to posters on your threads who challenge you or don't agree with you then you really won't be suited to admin. Your job is to do. Question, clarify, ask politely but ultimately to be a do-oer and make stuff happens. Fit in the emergency appointments etc.

You also need to be super organised and very, very good with detail. As well as dealing with the crankers that are likely to come through the door. Again, if you arc up against people who yell at you, get upset with you or push your buttons then you won't do well in the role.

For the interview - LISTEN to what they are asking. Not what you think they are asking. And use frame your answers in a STAR approach.

S- describe a situation that illustrates your experience

T- what was the task or challenge?

A - what did YOU do. Not the team, not others, your direct action or involvement

R - what was the result or outcome

Most interviews are behavioural these days so you may not be asked how your skills are transferable, you might be asked how you demonstrate particular skills. There was one I always use on time management and competing dealines. Give an example of how you manage competing deadlines etc. Not how you might but an actual time where you had multiple deadlines and what you actually did.

good luck, although IMHO it seems to be a selection criteria for medical receptionist that you are a surly, unapproachable and power hungry where patients are a mere imposition on your time and must be put in their rightful place, in the waiting room.

Hopefully you can be the exception.

• Like 3

I am very confused Leigh. You are now saying that you would love to do entry level admin work yet just a few weeks ago you said this:

Other careers which pay the same or more that I could do are all office jobs that involve incessant paper work all day.

I.would much prefer to deal with foot fungus all day or process medical radiation images all day, day in and day out, than sit in an office pushing paper.

which sounds very critical of admin work. What has made you change your mind?

(And I know you are not talking of not doing podiatry so don't think I have assumed you are no longer planning to study).

• Like 5

Your recent threads have given me whiplash, Leigh.

It's fine to change your mind, but doing it so epically all the time makes me think you're not genuine. About anything. That it's all just a passing fad.

Calm down a little.

Also be careful about listing all your previous employment in detail in your CV. It's fine to list the jobs themselves to show there were no major gaps, but only list the tasks and skills under those that are relevant (ie. an admin employer isn't going to care what you did at KFC).

The biggest advice I can give you is to take it easy. Don't be erratic in your interviews, be clear, concise and to the point. Present yourself professionally and LISTEN. To all questions and points, not just those you want to.

• Like 3
  • Author

Wow.

Well, I just got shortlisted for a 50K AUD a year job.

It is troubleshooting/online assistance for one of the major banks.

The interview on the phone carried on for 45 mins. The HR recruiter decided to skip the online cam/interview and just put me through to tomorrow's final round.

My good friend also went for this same role two weeks ago and got it; so I know a little about the process/ what to expect.

I have waited all my adult life for a chance to earn a normal income where I can save for a mortgage deposit and then move out of home.

The recruiter explained that there is a lot of chance for career progression to highly paid jobs if you are the type of person who wants to progress in your career opposed to staying in the same role.

This is the biggest interview of my adult life so I am truly hoping for the best here.......

• Like 2
Wow.

Well, I just got shortlisted for a 50K AUD a year job.

It is troubleshooting/online assistance for one of the major banks.

The interview on the phone carried on for 45 mins. The HR recruiter decided to skip the online cam/interview and just put me through to tomorrow's final round.

My good friend also went for this same role two weeks ago and got it; so I know a little about the process/ what to expect.

I have waited all my adult life for a chance to earn a normal income where I can save for a mortgage deposit and then move out of home.

The recruiter explained that there is a lot of chance for career progression to highly paid jobs if you are the type of person who wants to progress in your career opposed to staying in the same role.

This is the biggest interview of my adult life so I am truly hoping for the best here.......

Congratulations Leigh!

So the interview is tomorrow? Best of luck, keep us updated :)

• Like 1
  • Author
I am very confused Leigh. You are now saying that you would love to do entry level admin work yet just a few weeks ago you said this:

which sounds very critical of admin work. What has made you change your mind?

(And I know you are not talking of not doing podiatry so don't think I have assumed you are no longer planning to study).

I applied for a trouble shooting position because I enjoy problem solving. I didn't think I would hear back.

Regarding admin work, a friend wanted to give me a chance to see if I enjoyed it, as they though I was a better fit for admin work than I was for all the other jobs I had been looking into.

Turns out, I did enjoy it as I managed to be kept busy and stimulated each day.

I guess I was sadly mistaken about admin/office jobs. My friends thought I should at least give it a go before I discounted it. They always heard how badly I wanted employment so I finally relented and tried one of their ideas (me trying out admin work for a day). Only I didn't have to do data entry, I just answered calls and sent emails, which they checked to see my level of accuracy.

I thought I would hate admin based roles and I ended up enjoying it when it came to actually giving it a go. I also thought I would enjoy aged care, which I did, but I hated the dirty work involved that I just couldn't ever learn to tolerate unless I was starving and desperate.

So I turned to volunteering in aged care residencies (rather than working as an aged carer and getting paid for it) as I enjoyed providing companionship, plus and volunteering is good for your health and it gives you something to do whilst you're not working. However, I did leave behind the notion of WORKING as an aged carer, as it is not all fun and games and "companionship". Aged care turned out to be more about toileting, showering and bowel care than actually talking to the residents of the facilities.

My friends told me I shouldn't just shun office work too and I figured I should listen to people who know me well. I didn't think I would enjoy it, I thought it would be boring. My parents had also been on my case surrounding employment opportunities I seemed to gravitate towards; they always insisted that I at least try admin/office type of roles as they strongly believed it suited me better than hospitality, retail and the like.

It is only in the past 7 days that I sort of said " okay then, fine, I will listen to people who know me seeing as I don't seem to be reaching any kind of success in my other endeavours"

I honestly didn't go into my friends office that morning and think I would have any sort of inclination to "paper pushing" office "crap". Then when the time came to go home, or have a lunch break, I was too enthused about the work I was carrying out that I had to be asked to leave (the office for lunch) so my friend could check their emails.

I wouldn't want to do it forever, but I liked it enough to actually enjoy doing it in addition to college......

I am truly appreciative of my friends for helping me out and trying to help get me into paid work and off government benefits.

• Author
Congratulations Leigh!

So the interview is tomorrow? Best of luck, keep us updated :)

Earning 50K AUD, for me, would be a life changer. Plus it would be for a role that I actually like the sound of, and although all jobs have crap elements to them, I can actually see myself being stimulated academically, to solve the problems at hand (troubleshooting problems).

Trust me, this will be such a life changer.

I will definitely want to cry if I get to walk into my local welfare centre and declare to them that " I no longer need government assistance, I have a full time job"

I have another interview lined up afterwards for a much smaller pay check and I am sure I will go on to secure employment if this "big" job interview falls through.

GTG, I am researching the company........

Congrats on getting an interview.

As for the job - is it a FT one and will you be able to do it along with your podiatry studies?

• Like 2
  • Author
Congrats on getting an interview.

As for the job - is it a FT one and will you be able to do it along with your podiatry studies?

I would have to opt for an online degree whilst working full time once I got offered the permanent position.

This opportunity would be way too good to pass up, it is at a bank that is voted number one for service.

They have on site gyms, pools.......

They pride themselves of being a very friendly work environment that treats their staff well. People I know who work for them have told me as such.

Plus they stress that there is a lot of scope for career progression and high earnings, so there would be no need for me to get a degree after all.

HOWEVER. My heart is set on a degree. Always has been, always will be.

IF I got the job and became good at it, I would get the permanent offer after a year or so, and THEN I would ask the bank which degree that is more to do with numbers than essay writing, would be of most assistance to me in my career progression at the bank.

I am happy to do any degree that is to do with numbers, science or the medical field. My friend studied actuary and made a load of money for a bank. I just know I have no future in an essay driven, wordy degree.. I have no passion for writing. Anything to do with numbers and problem solving, I enjoy albeit I may be rusty at math I would do extra classes prior to uni, if I were to do a math degree.

At 28 I gotta do what is best for my future, which totally doesn't have to scrap plans for me doing a degree simply because I acquire a really good full time position.

It would be better for me to focus on a job like this if I am lucky enough to get it, and to figure out how, once I establish myself, I can focus on furthering my education in a way that benefits the bank and myself AKA, leading me into a higher paid position via way of a degree I enjoy and has a decent rate of employment.

Podiatry is it for me if I don't get a worthwhile job by next February.

• Author
I have recruited lots of admin role, from receptionists to senior executive officer types and you need to demonstrate that you are a "yes" person. Proactive, positive and outcome focused.

If you show any on the push back that you show to posters on your threads who challenge you or don't agree with you then you really won't be suited to admin. Your job is to do. Question, clarify, ask politely but ultimately to be a do-oer and make stuff happens. Fit in the emergency appointments etc.

You also need to be super organised and very, very good with detail. As well as dealing with the crankers that are likely to come through the door. Again, if you arc up against people who yell at you, get upset with you or push your buttons then you won't do well in the role.

For the interview - LISTEN to what they are asking. Not what you think they are asking. And use frame your answers in a STAR approach.

S- describe a situation that illustrates your experience

T- what was the task or challenge?

A - what did YOU do. Not the team, not others, your direct action or involvement

R - what was the result or outcome

Most interviews are behavioural these days so you may not be asked how your skills are transferable, you might be asked how you demonstrate particular skills. There was one I always use on time management and competing dealines. Give an example of how you manage competing deadlines etc. Not how you might but an actual time where you had multiple deadlines and what you actually did.

good luck, although IMHO it seems to be a selection criteria for medical receptionist that you are a surly, unapproachable and power hungry where patients are a mere imposition on your time and must be put in their rightful place, in the waiting room.

Hopefully you can be the exception.

Thanks so much.

I was advised by the HR recruiter to look up star.

The way you explained it made the most sense.

I only get angry with posters who tell me I should not me mooching off my parents like it is a bad thing that I am living at home until I get a proper job.

Of people attack me and tell me there is something inherently lazy or wrong in staying at home until you get a good enough job that warrant moving out, then of course I tell then what I think.

However, this is a job I'd give my left arm for. I've worked in hospitality and retail before so I am well versed in irate customers. They never bother me, I am always focused on achieving a positive end result. It's just personal attacks on my lifestyle choices I find disguising. Such as calling ne lazy for living at home. Which many on here have done.