Crushed on "apparently" JERK coworker

Is he really that big of a JERK?

I heard saying don't dip your pen in work place a lot of times. I followed that sort of until now but you see there is this guy...

Sort of cute we work 2 "well" together we get along also well and although am not 100 percent sure there might be something going on.

( flirting joking teasing some light pranks )

Well I got really sick at work and due to a lazy useless co worker ( girl ) had to finish all the heavy hard stuff myself : He knew that I was really sick, he never offered his help, asked how I was, or had her or someone help me in any way whatsoever he left me high and dry.

Of course I got livid mad and Ignored them for for rest of the day and have let HR know about situation.

I guess my question is can he really be that big of a JERK if he liked me even a little.

( A lot of things sort of say that he does )

Snakechammah

If a guy likes you, he will care about you.

If a guy loves you, he will move mountains for you, probably even doing the heavy workload himself.

Let your crush fade away and find a more deserving man to salivate over.

Yes it would have been nice if your crush pitched in when you were sick & your co-worker wasn't doing her job, but that was not his responsibility. Do you know what he had to do for work that day? Were there union or safety regulations that prevented him from helping you? Are you sure he knew?

Rather then get mad at him, refocus your dismay where it belongs -- at your manager who apparently didn't have a good command of the situation either if you had to go all the way to HR to get assistance.

I see what your saying, you should have just asked him her help. If he didn't want to help you, then tell your manager, the d*ckhead you've talked about. lol Don't jump over your manager's head and go straight to HR.

Let's say I worked with you, found you attractive and considered dating you. If I got word that you went to HR and complained about me, I'd resent you and never speak to you again. That's the worst thing you could do, it could cost me my job. Let's say we went out and it didn't workout, I upset you or something. If that happened I figure you'd go to HR and find a way to get me fired.

You are a trooper for working through that though.

• Author
I see what your saying, you should have just asked him her help. If he didn't want to help you, then tell your manager, the d*ckhead you've talked about. lol Don't jump over your manager's head and go straight to HR.

Let's say I worked with you, found you attractive and considered dating you. If I got word that you went to HR and complained about me, I'd resent you and never speak to you again. That's the worst thing you could do, it could cost me my job. Let's say we went out and it didn't workout, I upset you or something. If that happened I figure you'd go to HR and find a way to get me fired.

You are a trooper for working through that though.

LOL JAY NO

gosh it sounds like you do not know me at all !!!!

i guess i could have asked him and he would not have said no it was simply pride thing and ass was not blind either he saw all of it.

I did complain but more about situation then anything else

"they" are aware that she is useless twit so its not like i did anything to hurt her more then she is herself.