LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Can anyone to relate to my job issue?

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd May 2014, 9:55 AM   #16
Established Member

My manager and VP actually called me in the office yesterday and told me to "calm down" and not get "stressed" REALLY?
With all the clients calling and screaming at me...
Lyn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2014, 10:29 AM   #17
Established Member

The cluelessness and incompetence in management never ceases to amaze.
VeronicaRoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks