LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

is he trying to date me?

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By darkmoon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th April 2014, 4:20 AM   #1
Established Member

is he trying to date me?

I know a man professionally who said to me "we'll never run out of things to say to each other"

all I did was mention, last week, that we would run out of things to say eventually maybe, as it is I do a lot of the talking, I do not tell people private matters generally, no need - I think he is hinting at some long term something...

I have noticed a strange vibe off him lately, known him a year, I am in a position where I can avoid him, the vibe is not good, he is getting older-looking which makes him seem sinister really, longer in the tooth, very veiny hands lately, worsening pointy hair-line

tell me to be sensible and careful is he trying to date me?
gaius likes this.
darkmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 4:40 AM   #2
Established Member

Nah. Just sounds like a lonely older gentleman trying to flirt (IF he's even trying to flirt, he might just like chatting). Be careful of course but don't freak out.
Old 6th May 2014, 4:35 PM   #3
Established Member

If he wants to date you, he'll ask, verbally or by text or by email. It's really that simple.

" If you have to keep wondering where you stand with someone, perhaps it's time to stop standing & start walking. "
Kamila is offline   Reply With Quote