I thought she was my friend and I'm worried.

Ok,last week my guy has seemed quieter then usual.Today he seemed more himself and was talking to me.My friend at work is always trying to tell me something dissapointing each day and she scares me for the fact Im afraid of what she will say.Last week she said my guy was mad at me for not doing something.I noticed he was kind of quiet and couldnt even tell if he really was mad at me.

Today she tells me that he ask her why I pout and I do not pout at all.Im always smiling at my guy.Then she says he doesnt want to see you cry and was telling me not to cry and I wasnt crying.Theres alot more that, she tells me that she says he says, this or that.So I started to get worried and didnt know if any of it was true.Im just afraid she will do it again to me.I look over at him and say to myself,he doesnt look mad at all.Tommorow she will say something else to try to worry me.Today,I just said to her "What?" I'm always smiling.I dont understand why she keeps doing this.I start to worry and I told her now Im worried about him.

Patty

You have to stop listening to her. If you are still interested in this guy, and he is you, then you need to communicate directly with him. Your "friend" may be jealous of you, she may be interested in him, she may just be mean, or she may really know what he is thinking. Any way you slice it, you cannot live your relationship through her.

Talk to him, and if he's not at least trying to communicate with you directly (I know you have a language barrier), then don't talk to him ever again. ;)

Good luck.

• Author

Thats true.I will continue to talk to him.I love him.

I guess she is just jealous and tries to worry me.

Thanks.

Patty

Your friend at work may be telling your bf things about you that aren't true as well. Be proactive here and have an honest talk with your bf regarding the things your friend told you. You may find out that she is being less than truthful with both of you.

Some people just seem to get their kicks by creating problems for other people, maybe she is one of them.

Patty, I know you don't have much money, but you can get Spanish-English English-Spanish dictionaries or phrase books. Try a used book store. You really need to be able to talk to someone to love him, Patty.

I really doubt that she is your friend Patty. It sounds to me like she is making fun at your expense. (basically making fun of you or picking on you to make you sad).

If I were you I would try as hard as I can to learn spanish so you would know exactly what she is telling him or else she maybe saying things that aren't true to him just like she is doing to you.

I would be careful because you don't want someone like that to be able to ruin your relationship. :)

• Author
Are you two still planning on moving in together?

Yes,we are suppose to get together tommorow and talk to his family.

Thanks everyone for the responces.

Today at work she was saying things to me saying things that are not true.She says he doesnt like it when I pout and I wasnt even pouting,in fact Im all smiley when ever hes around.In fact I smile at him all day.I told her and said "I was not pouting".She started arguing saying "yes you were".I think she likes stirring things up and putting me down.I dont understand it.Well today I told her to stop yelling at me.She started yelling at me first thing in the morning.Im tired of her yelling.

She puts me down saying I should be married before having sex.She gets on me for everything and nit picks about it and I'm starting to get tired of it.So thats the reason I sticked up for myself today.

Patty

DerangedAngel

:confused: How will you be able to stand living with this guy if you don't even speak the same language?

I agree that your 'friend' at work is probably just stirring things up, but she couldn't really do that if you were able to talk to him without her having to translate everything for you.

Patty - PLEASE get on some form of birth control.

:eek: Are you not on birth control already? Please tell me you're at least using condoms.

Patty, I really think you should give it some more time before you think about living with this guy. You hardly know him. You can't even talk to him!

Good luck with whatever you decide.

-Deranged

• Author
Are you not on birth control already? Please tell me you're at least using condoms.

Patty, I really think you should give it some more time before you think about living with this guy. You hardly know him. You can't even talk to him!

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Well we went over today to talk to his family.His family said they knew nothing about us wanting to get an apartment.So I think my friend at work was making this up.Anyway,however he isnt ready to get an apartment.

And yes,we use condoms.

Well today his family invited me over to have chinese food tommorow with them.The trouble is his family will be at church first and they wont be there and my mother wont want me there without them there.They wanted me to go over for 3 tommorow.My only option to see him is if the family is there.I hate those rules and think my family should let me do things.Its just ridicoulas.

I feel like Im living in a prison and can only see people if its ok with them.Thats exactly what it feels like.I told my mother how I felt about it.Im sick of only having 1 option.Im very limited and hate it.Im depressed living here and cant stand it.I cant wait to have my own apartment.

And Ive mentioned to his family that Im taking a Spanish course and was going to suggest he take one on English.

Patty