embarrassing situation

Hello all,

so whenever I go to my lecturer's office, I notice that he puts his index finger finger in front of his nose whenever I open my mouth. He also opened the window today when I was in a meeting in his office, as well as dohis reuglar put finger in front of nose when I speak. He does it all the time. It blocked me so much that I ended the meeting abruptly pretending to be feeling unwell. I have no idea how to bring it up, but since I noticed him do it quite often, I made sure I had chewed some gum, and did not just finish eating food before meeting with him.

I am so angry at his behaviour. It is so obvious that it has to do with bodily smell/breath, yet he won;t tell me straight to my face. There is nothing more humiliating than making it obvious without saying it.

I told friends about this and they assured me that had this been the case, they would have told me ages ago. They told me not to worry and it is probably something done by him like that. But Inotice he does it with me!!!!! I have no idea why, but this is affecting my confidence when speaking to people in public. I dare not approach others too close, speak after eating food when I have no chewing gum/breath fraishener.

Omg, how to deal with this and make him stop? I mean, he is not the cleanest of persons as well!

Thanks!

Yea, well, he has a quirky personal habit that has nothing to do with you or your breath! We opened windows the other day too, when it hit 60 degrees. Believe your friends.