Hey guys i need some advice. I know it's long but bear with me please!

So I met this guy at my best friend sweet sixteen almost two years ago on his birthday. ( in March it will be two years ) any who .... I bought a friend with me along to my BFF sweet sixteen party . The friend I bought with me liked the guy but he showed her no interest. & basically said he wanted to talk to me . I wasn't really saying anything because I was shy . Plus I had a boyfriend even though him and i were going through some things at time. So they continue to chat as I text my boyfriend .i didn't exchange numbers with the boy . So after the party my friend ending up staying at my house . So the next morning she was on my Facebook account . On my best-friend ( the one we went to her sweet sixteen party) Facebook page and she found the guy from the party. She added him on her Facebook . She told me to add him but I said no . Well long story short I added him like 3 hours later lol

About three months later I broke up with my boyfriend at the time because he cheated on me . Then we got back together then he cheatEd again so I left for good this time .

At this time I started talking to the boy from the party almost everyday and as the days turn into weeks and months turn in To a year we grew a bond . That's when I had realize I really wanted to be with him cause I could be myself around . He laugh at all jokes even the corny ones . So it was going on a year since we have been talking . Mind you I still havn't seen him since the party . I live in jersey & he lives in NY .

April.... There was a time when i got really lonely . so happen this boy i used to like called me & he was " is this the girl i met today at the bail bonds men ? & I said you didn't met me at no bails bond men and hung up the phone & he called right back . & said ok ok I miss u & I want to see u . I told him I couldn't see him that day because I was busy .which I wasn't busy it was just a lazy day. Everyday since that day he would text me every morning and night & he told me he wanted to be with me and all this crap and I told him , I really didn't want a relationship but we could be friends with benefits . I told him lets play a game & the first person falls in love loses. So one day I told him to come over cause I was really lonely . I just wanted to be around a boy . & my long lost lover& I had yet to met . So we were watching movies and then we had sex. & after we had sex he become so clingy . We cuddle and watch movies and order pizza . I avoided talking to my long lost lover for the rest of the day . The next day I felt so bad even though he wasn't my boyfriend . I cried and cried and cried . I annoyed the crazy boy & he just call and call & even pop up at my house once .

Then two months later ... june... I met the love of my life from the party . He came to my house in nj . & those were the best two days. Of my life .when he first came i was shy . I waited 10 ins before I came out my room . I was scared I wasn't pretty enough for him. I made him bacon and I burnt it. Lol Haha . We swam in the pool at my house . Play with my nephew . & we would see each other every other weekend

September ...... Noww.. I had went away to job corps and he wasn't happy about because he said he know I would go and meet someone new . & I told him never .cause I only wanted him .

November .... He would act funny and reply to me late & he wouldn't talk all day like we normally do . We had the type of relationship where we could talk about anything so I asked him did he cheat . He said yes he cheated on me . I told him I cheated to . Well I really didn't cheat because we weren't together but I still felt guilty some how . So I told him and he broke up with me right away . & he told me he just wanted to be friends with benefits . I told him no . I told him I think we should break up and he said no because u just want to talk to other guys.. He was like I respect it at least you didn't cheat again and u held it down. Mind i thought we had broken up lol ( he also said he didn't want a relationship but the only girl he wanted to talk to was me & he would be the only boy I talk to) We still talked everyday...( & he told me to delete my fb and instra gram & he will delete his . We did that!) I miss my ig lol... i thought he was really going to leave me so I went to ny . To my bestfriend and I told him I was out there , & he insist on him coming to my bestfriend house to see me .she invited some of her friends over . So I went to his house for the first time and met his family. Who treated me like family & after Christmas he told me he couldn't do it anymore . & I guess that's when he really broke up with me ...

O yeah he really didn't cheat on me . I got my friend from school who's into tarot cards. To do a reading on him . He was really hurt and he felt foolish . Smh ( the boy who does tarot cards confess his love for me last night & told me he was in love with me . He's cool but I don't like him in that way plus he has two daughters by two different woman . Smh)

January...Now we talk brief like every other week or son& Every-time we talk he always tells me he's going to come see me soon .

- we never talk about me cheating on him .

- we never had sex

- we met each other families

I miss him so much . I'm literally going crazy without him . I don't know what to do anymore . I'm losing it .i want my baby back but I don't want to keep bothering him . I'm only stressing myself out . I'm thinking about going to his house but every time I thought about it and brush it off . I don't wanna be a crazy ex. Hehe

I met a boy at school, & tells me all the time I know you aren't over your ex. So I guess he don't want to get his heart broke . But I think I may like him