starting down a new career path

HokeyReligions

It's never too late. I have been flirting with the idea of a career change. I love what I do - sorta. Ive been getting bored though. An opportunity came my way within my company and we ironed it out on Thursday. I start the handover training on monday. I was their first choice. Next friday or he announcement will be broadcast. I had to provide a photo for the announcement. Thank goodness for photoshop!

My coworkers and subordinates don't know yet. Some will be very surprised. This is my third promotion in less than two years. Yes I'm tooting my own horn a bit. But I was really feeling un-confident in myself and was hesitant to attempt a career change at my age. But it IS possible.

Never give up. Do the best job you can. One never knows what is around the corner.

• Like 2
  • Author
HokeyReligions

Thank you :)

Its Sunday night and I'm feeling a little nervous, which surprised me. Kinda like buyer's remorse. I accepted the job and I know I can do it, but I'm questioning if I really want it. Its a lot more work and responsibility than I've had. I just need a good nights sleep:o

Congrats!

I'm doing a career change as well :)

Paralegal to a teacher. I'm excited, yet overwhelmed with coursework and emotions!