Bump in the road or...

Looking for a bit of guidance or opinions... In need of some open-mindedness to help me from going insane...

I've been in a relationship for 3 years. Recently, we just started talking about getting married, buying a house, family... That whole deal. Everything seemed like it was from a fairy tale whenever we'd talk about that stuff.

One day about two - three months ago, we got into a little meaningless fight, sometimes like we always do. Perhaps, I might have 'pushed' the What's Wrong question button one too many times to try and get it out of her. It was really nothing, but after all that pushing to get it out... we started to notice something wrong. I can't put my finger on it. That was about 3 months ago. Like there was a wall that had been put up. Some kind of barrier where she doesn't want to be reached.

To this day, it seems like she's getting better. She was very very distant at first. Almost as if I was going to lose her. We're testing out living together to see what it would be like and it's going great so far. She recently just started saying things like, "when we get married..." and little things like that again...

The thing that's really getting me is that she's not intimate with me anymore. It's weird to try and explain, but her kisses seem generic, like she's doing it because she has to. She's lost pretty much all of her sex drive. Ever sinse then, we've probably had it about two to three times. I try to initiate it, but I find her resisting or pushing away.

I've tried talking to her about it, but she's said that she doesn't even know what's wrong. She just admits that she's rarely in the mood anymore and when she is, it just comes and goes. She's also told me that in the past, when thinking about getting married, she'd get butterflies in her stomach. Now when she thinks about it, she doesn't and she's very 'confused'. Is this normal for couples that talk about marriage and all the big time stuff?

This is the first time I've come this far in a relationship, so all of this is very new to me. I'm not sure how to handle it or what to think.

It could be serious. Sometimes women's bodies know they're breaking up before their minds do, and I'm not being flip. She may very much, in her mind, want to get married, but her body may be telling her otherwise. I would not marry her until this is sorted out, so just give it time, postpone the date, whatever.