.. Strange situation, ..

I am in a strange situation. I am quite confused about this and somehow a bit worry. I am happily married, deeply in love and faithful to my husband. Recently, I decided to join a dance class because I am interested in learning how to dance and after months, I finally decided to join this dance class. Well, there are two instructors in this class, a woman in her mid 50s and a young man. She teaches the beginners and he teaches the advances. Initially, I did not notice very much this young man around but he was smiling at me a few times, sometime moving from the his group into our group to join us, occasionally to dance with me under the request of the other female instructor .. He kept watching me occasionally but I think is pure concidence, I can only assume .. I started to talk to him for a few minutes after the session asking for more informations about a dance step, we were alone, he was watching me for a long time straight into my eyes and so I did the same, moving the his brows up and with an expression like he was saying a 0, he seemed interested in listening but this again could be a coincedence or a misinterpretation or the his way with everyone. He took my hand to show me the step, I guess, it is common for a dance instructor. I feel :eek: confused like a child. He is not Richard Gere but he is a fair looking young men , I would guess approx. 40 years old, like me and quite well known in the field, he seems also quite popular with the other ladies around, he has hundred of followers on Facebook, Twitter, mostly womens and a few mens etc.. He might be also gay as many in this field sometime are but he does not act like one of them. I understand that for me he is off-limit. I guess, he is just a friendly guy, just misinterpretation and nothing more. As mentioned, I deeply love my husband (he is a lovely good looking men !) and I will be always faithful to my husband :)